Chapter 26

Oh, God! Is love actually a feeling like this? Every time Jonas was near her she was feeling a pain in her chest and in the next second she was hearing her heartbeats. Making love with Jonas has made her feel wanted.Every move of their bodies was in a t the right time, in a rhythm that was leading them to one pleasure next to another.she just couldn't get enough of his touches of her body. Damn,girl! You are feeling so sexy when you're in his arms! This is new!

While she was unwrapping the chocolate praline, her eyes were going through that torzo of his. I should touch him again, so solid arms. I bet he can lift me with his one arm!

-Enjoying the chocolate? Jonas came near here.He took the piece of chocolate that she was about to put in her mouth and put in on her neck. 

- Sorry, how messy of me. Now i have to tide you! He put his tongue on her neck and start licking the part that was smeared with chocolate. He continued to apply the small chocolate that was melting in his hands lower and lower on her body. She was enjoying every single move. He took the bottle of champagne and get it close to her mouth. 

- Drink, Nelly? she nodded. 

- Oh, how clumsy I am! He just poured a bit of the wine on her breasts. 

- Mmm, delicious, this is a new flavor, Nelly's champagne! This game of his was bringing Nelly to a madness, she was so eager to touch him. 

-Easy, girl. Not yet. Follow your body...close your eyes! He took a small piece of fabric and tied her eyes. 

-Now, let your feeling do everything you will desire! I am all yours. All of her moves were slow, gentle and they were taking her and Jonas to feel the fire of their bodies. Perfect match! She was on top of him.Her hands were all over his body. Going slowly with her tongue and lips, taking small breath before every move. she was ready to feel his strongest strokes. It was sweet and bitter, smooth and strong. She felt like she's on a big balloon going up in the sky and admiring the view down. Her body was separated from her mind, it followed Jonas's moves.

-I cannot have enough of you,Nelly! I felt like my head will explode! Thank you for that feeling! I'm the luckiest man in the world. I love every single part of your body! Jonas's hand was on her right breast.There was a big brown scar near the nipple. He put softly his lips on the scar.

 -You have the most tempting breasts!

And there it was! It was a magic moment that have erased all the pain gathered in Nelly's heart. The scar become invisible.Jonas has showed to her that the wounds can be invisible if a right person is close to you. His lips was a rubber,the scar was erased from her life forever!