Chapter 41

-I hope you didn't think that I will disappear without answers.

-What do you expect to tell you?

-You will listen girlie!

-Oh, really? I am not sure that this is the right moment for that. I do not plan to disturb my vacation. I am enjoying the sun and the nice music.

-Oh, I see. In the middle of a celebration, a huge party in honour of the award,,Best marketing campaign" of the year, you vanished. And for a vacation. The girls are right when they say that you were like a running bride from her own wedding. You cannot fool us. We know you very well.

-Do you?-her voice was so low.

-Yes missie. We do. Now it's time for a trip!

-Where? I am staying here!

It was too late for arguing. Jonas took her in his arms and headed right.

-Hey, what are you doing?

-I am kidnapping you. I have to show you something!

-Ad least tell me where are you taking me?

-To the moon and back!-his smile was very mysterious

***

-Wow, this yacht is so big. And everything is so beautiful. It's like the ones I have seen on the movies.

-Life is a movie. Each of us is an actor of his own movie. Now it's time to write the script for the next episode of our movie.

-So, this is Michael's yacht. Who is he?

-My agent. A good friend of mine. He was the only one who believed in my talent. When I was at the edge, he showed me a way to go out from the dark. You see Nelly, I was a young renegade. A young man who had a grand-mom for parent. I had too much sorrow and anger in my heart. So, I become a gang leader. Soon, I was so much into fights that i become the most lonely person in the world. No one wanted me near by. Uncle Anil helped me so much with his movies and books. Still, that was just a drop in the ocean. I was too depressed. When i met Corinne I was planning to take my life. She was a leading singer of a rock band. They had a tour in the Scandinavian countries. That night I was planning to get drunk and to shut myself. I did get drunk, but Corinne and her songs were healing my heart. The band had a break. She came and spoke to me. It was love at first sight. We got married and I moved to Lausanne. Dano came to world and we were the happiest family. I had many jobs. Small ones. My last job before i wrote the first book was at a small bookshop. I was the best book seller in Lausanne. Still my pay was not enough to give to Corinne and Dano the life that they deserved. Corinne was like a bird in a cage. I had to let her out of the cage. She was back to her rock career. Dano grew up in a kinder-garden. I was spending as much time as I could have spent. Time was passing by and me and Corinne have become strangers. We were only Dano's parents. So, we divorced.