Chapter 7

-You rock girl!- said Soraya. 

-Did you see how many likes you have on youtube? Almost 500.000! And the comments,ah!- Lela was so exciting .

-Really? I hope I didn't embarass myself too much!

Lela and Soraya started to laugh loud.

-You should watch this part...taking off your dress and you threw it right on the head of a nice old lady with a royal hat.

-No way!

Nelly covered her head with her hands.

-So, now I am the Queen of shame! Nice job Nelly!Uhhhhh!

-Cheer up. There was a guy so handsome, he saved you. We must find him Nelly! You must thank him and, of course, I would like to be his pet, a little puppy in his strong arms!- Lela was knitting a love story.

-Ok, girls. Who was he?

- Watch the video on you tube, girl. His blue eyes were melting my heart, said Soraya.

Nelly started to watch her video of shame. Oh, no. Not again? Mr. Arrogant. He was the hero of the night. And, now... I owe him a huge thank you speech.

                                              ***

So nice of you Mrs. Romanella that you showed finally. I am about to finish my third cup of tea. But, it payed of. I am seeing a ravishing uniform of a burger shop in front of me. Did you ordered it from Aliexpress or Amazon? He had the most arrogant smile on his face, yet Nelly was not in the mood to give him an opposite review.

-Thank you for accepting my invitation for dinner. You look ravishing yourself Mr.Jonas.

She decided not to follow his game of words. She will be Nelly, open minded, funny, cute and strong. Let's see how you will win my game Mr. Arrogant!

-Should we start with drink first and the first dish? I plan to impress you with oriental food. I hope you won't mind.

-If i did, I wouldn't accept your offer to come to Moroccan restaurant. Please impress me.

-We'll have Shlada Arobiya as a first dish, a lamb tagine , shakshouka and  couscous with vegetables as a main course and chebakia as dessert. As for drink- asseer rumman. We can finish our dinner with Maghrebi mint tea!-said Jonas to the waiter dressed in traditional Moroccan clothes.

- I like Moroccan food. I adore harissa paste. So hot and sweet. But, my favorite is the Turkish cuisine. Black Turkish tea, warm pastry with olives and yellow cheese, walnut baklava and salep in winter. 

-You sound like you know much about Turkey?

-Oh, just a couple of things. I just like their food.

And that was the first lie. She did not tell him that she lived in Istanbul for 5 years. Her ex-to be husband was an archaeologist. They moved than from Istanbul to Antalya. His work was more important to him than she. She was an English teacher for high society families and their children. Terrific pay and mingling with creme-de-la creme Turkish society. But, she was bored. Noel was more on a mission than with her. And the time that they were spending together was interrogation. Where did you go, whom with, what did you talk, who is he, who is she... Soon, their arguments become a boxing arena. He started to feel jealousy, he was jealous even of her shadow. One day, she was teaching English to a young man of a wealthy businessman. It was last day of school, so this young man Can wanted to go with his teacher in a pastry store. He bought a baklava and tulumba for her. Nelly was so cheerful that day. Can was so funny, his jokes made her laugh. She felt like a human being, not like a puppet on a string. But, she didn't know that Noel was following her. He went home before Nelly. Waiting for her. He had a bottle of yeni raki. When Nelly got home happy to share with Noel the sweets, a fight has started and it ended up so bad. He used her breast as an ashtray, he put his big brown Cuban cigar and pressed it. Nelly was screaming until she past out. Next thing she was remembering was seeing herself in an airplane. One way ticket to France. Her brother was living in Paris.