Chapter 40

-Hey you silly boy! What are you doing?-Nelly was surprised. A little boy has just spit a glass of water on her and wake her up.

The boy was smiling. 

-My dad told me that you love to be awakened with a glass of water!

-Oh, that is not true! Where is that dad of yours?

Mr.Arrogant was in front of her.

-Hi, girlie.  Wanna play beach volleyball  with us? We need one player more! You can play with Dano, and Michal, i will play with the girls!

-He is Dano? 

Suddenly her voice become so soft. -Nice to meet you Dano, I am Nelly!

-Yes, I know. My dad keeps talking about you. Do you love each other?

Nelly was speechless- Come on boys, let's play! Hey girls, thank you for telling the world my place of vacation. It was supposed to be my nirvana vacation, not a collective one!

-Well, Nelly after you acted like a bride that ran from the altar, it was time to put a little bit of motion in the action movie! You become so boring!-Lela and her always saying the right thing speech.

-Thank you so much.How thoughtful of you.You have forgot that i do like my solitude.

-Hey, girl pass the ball. Spare your breath for later.Now it's time for fun!-Soraya was so hot in jaguar print bikini. She had so much to show to the world with every stroke on the ball.

***

-Well, Dano, what else did you your father tell you about me?

-Do you really think that I will tell you? Talk to him! He should tell you!

-That's right boy. You will come with us later. We plan to go sailing with Michael's yacht. -Lela was definitely after Michael.

-Girls, I have other plans. Maybe Jonas can take you on sailing.

-Maybe Jonas can take Nelly on sailing. What was your plan Michael?-Lela and her ideas.

-A friend of mine is having a karaoke evening. It is actually a birthday party for his daughter.

-Oh, that's great!-Soraya was exciting to hear more details. - How old is she?

-Oh, i think she's turning 11!

-My dear Michael. You mustn't go alone to the party. We must come with you and we can take Dano with us. Maybe this girl is meant for him. He will have a new friend here.

-Sure, why not. The more the merrier!

-Then, it's done. We are going to the shopping mall . I know a great place for birthday presents!-Jonas take the control of the things. It's time!-Lela gave Jonas a very mysterious smile.

-Nobody is asking me what do I want?-Nelly was just a spectator of a drama play.

-Oh, Nelly, stop it. Go with the flow! We're off!-Soraya took Dano's hand and headed west.