Chapter 17

And there it was. The big event. In the past one week Nelly was too busy. After she spent a day with beauty competition winner, she and Jonas have spent every single minute together. When she saw the photos of him, she knew that he and her product will be a huge success. Now, it was the time for her to go back to Paris. Yes, her brothers' wedding! He was a mix of Gaje and Roma, well he was more like their father. Nelly honestly hoped that he has found really the love of his life.

Jonas was sitting in the plain right next to Nelly. it seemed that he was very uncomfortable. He was sweating.

-Are you afraid of flying ?

-A little. At the beginning and end of the flight. The landing is always awful.

Nelly took his hand.

-I am here. Please go with your mind in your favorite place. Trust me, you will forget where you are now.

Couple of hours later, the company's chauffeur was putting their luggage in the trunk.

-Paris, here I  am. Did you missed me?!-Nelly was so in a good mood.

                  ***

-Holy Guacamole! Is this a castle?-Jonas was enjoying the view.

-Ha, ha. It's an old house from the royalty time. It belonged to some count who was planning to have a bunch of children. There a vineyard in the back , a small one because this isn't a good land for vine business dough my brother's friend is an expert and he makes every year a couple of bottles, just for their own pleasure. We can try it later.

-Nice. I am going to my room. Meet you up in 10?

-Yes, my brother will be here soon and in the mean time we can catch up with the girls. They are here from yesterday. They are helping with the decoration of the house.

           ***

-Peanut-butter jelly time!-Lela was like a little child. Her piece of french toast was now spread with delicious black currant jelly. - Our boy is getting married tomorrow! Finally, this playboy is trapped!

-Are you kidding me? He was chasing Ramona for years, he was her shadow. He was just acting to be a playboy,although we really know that he didn't even touch anyone but Ramona, he was so in love with her!- Soraya was into the story

-How come I did not notice that?-Nelly was very surprised

-Let's say all the CEO's are more into business than romance!-Lela was enjoying her words.

-Jonas, we can go out tonight. We must try our dresses first.Thank God we are not invited on the bride's side. We would have have to wear and awkward bride's maid dresses. We have ordered yours in Martinique's. Mrs.Bournisson will come at noon sharp. I have organized everything for tomorrow.The stylist will be here early in the morning-with his cute associates. Too bad they are gay. Oh, our love life is so miserable!-Lela was talking very fast, she wanted to hide her insecurity.

-I am so IN girls. First time in Paris. I hadn't much a chance to travel the world.