Chapter 8

-Wow, the music is so tempting me to stand up and dance! This is one of my favorite songs. Azez Alaya was one of the best songs made for the movie series O clone. A combination of Morocco and Brasil. Hell, yeah!- Nelly was so in the mood for romance.

-Jade and Lucas! Strange love indeed!- said Jonas.

-Oh, you are a movie romantic! What else can you unveil Mr.Jonas? Actually, i know nothing about you, not even your last name.

-You're right. Jonas Landy, citizen of the world. I am a freelancer, a chef in the kitchen, a gentleman always, a thief of women's heart, a renegade when it needs, a hawk when I am in trouble and a good oriental dancer my dear!- he finished the last two words and at the same time he was taking Nelly's hand and in the next moment they were in the middle of the restaurant dancing  in oriental style.

Oh, you're good Jonas. You know Arabic dances. And I am pretty sure-you're hiding something, just like me,she thought.

-The night is still young Nelly. I think we should walk a bit. The beach is beautiful at night. Maybe the sound of the waves of the sea could light up our evening? Are you in?

- Sure am. Let's go.

                                                          ***

Nelly couldn't believe in her eyes. A white horse? From where did it come from?

Jonas helped her to climb up on the horse. He was now behind her.

Oh, it felts so good. This is magic, she was thinking.

-Enjoying there? Now, take us high, to the moon and back!-Jonas said with sweet voice.

The arms of Jonas were gently wrapped to Nelly's belly. That touch was magical. It formed a magical cloud between them. While the horse was galloping to the beach Nelly felt some undefined warmness through her soul, like the summer wind was telling her a poem. Yes, the wind is whispering the name Jonas. The Scandinavian God of Beauty. She felt that that moment will guide her to new highs. Life is not over, it can begin now!

They stopped after long riding and a single word did not come out from their mouths.

Suddenly Nelly was off the horse. She started to run in the send. She was laughing. After France, this was the first time that her heart was not empty. She didn't know what it means, but she knew that that feeling is good and it should not stop.

-Well, Mr. Jonas. Now where? I enjoyed very much this evening and, honestly, it should not finish yet although...

-We can go to the disco. Martini and dance floor. No high heels, you can take off your sandals.

-Sounds perfect to me. But, it's time for me to get rest. I have an important meeting tomorrow. No alcohol for me tonight. I hope you won't mind to take me to the hotel.

-Not at all! Taxi!