Chapter 6

Say yay, ya, ya, ya...Nelly was dancing and singing loud. 

Damn, it's a perfect song to move my hips. Noel was her pain. Actually he caused it. She was a puppy on a leash. In the air was a song named "Hey jealousy". It reminded her to the man who adored so much, but he become so insure and possessive that it was time to run out. Physically dough. The pain that was so strong that she felt like cold storm was passing through her ears was a reminder that life is too short to be spent in tears.

-Noel is filing for divorce. He decided to give you your liberty again, said Lela.

-Finally girls. The booze is finished...by me! Noel, ha? Who is he? It's summer girls. It's not Christmas yet.

She wanted to make a joke on her count, but she felt like a small fish bone was stuck in her throat.

-Aaaaa, la luna, la luna, the night that we fell under the spell of the moon!-higher and higher was the voice of Nelly. She had a nice voice, a hell of a singer. This time the tequila was singing instead of Nelly.

-Time for pool party!- she said. Next moment she was deep under the water. She was too drunk to swim. Two strong arms was around her body. Everything happened so quickly. She was now beside the pool. Wow, nice hair. A kiss?! Was that a kiss?! She wanted to understand what was happening, but she just closed her eyes.

                                ***

Wow, so white. This smell, so funny. Oh, I got it. A hospital.

-Buenos dias Mrs.Demiran. I am nurse Ramirez. Dr. Aruz will be here in a minute.

-Thank you.

It was all that she could have say. Now a flesh back. Too much partying can kill you, they said. She laughed. OMG, it was my first drunk party! And it was a blondy guy that rescued me. Hmmm, so nice.

The doctor was not cute. He was an older guy with round glasses. She hated white color. As many Roma people. It was a symbol of grief. Hospitals and white. Two combinations that reminded her on pain. Yes, her father's last days. The doctors couldn't save him. Tears, and tears. Oh, stop Nelly! Enough! Get your body back on the track again. You have a mission. And a very mysteriuos one. My mother and some guy called Anil? I have to hear it. But, first...out of hospital.