Chapter 24

They were sitting next to each other. Nelly's head was on Jonas's shoulder. They were silent. Just enjoying their presence. Sounds of crickets, owls... even cats meowing.

-I am drunk, Nelly.

-You've had only two glasses of wine. Don't be silly!

-But, I am. I have finished drinking the last drop of happiness. I am afraid that happiness will end. Just like it ended for my parents.

Nelly started to kiss Jonas on his lips, lower on his neck.

-My mom was a Circus member Nelly! She was  half French, half Norwegian. She was member of the same circus that we saw tonight. The owner of the circus is a son of my mother's boss. She met my father at the same place we were tonight. She was so in love with him, so she quit the circus and came to live in Spain. They were living in the house where aunt Ramayana is living now. My father was a painter. He sold couple of paintings. He wanted to be a famous painter, but soon he couldn't found an inspiration anymore. My mother was cleaning the houses of wealthy families. Soon, my dad become a frustrated drunk man and my mom took me and she went to Norway, to her mother. I was raised by my grand-mother Helene. My mom started to work again in the circus. She traveled the world. When she got ill, she came back to Stavanger. We spent her last year together. She told me that she never ever looked another man. She never stopped loving my father, but she just couldn't see him suffering because he was sad. Those year it was the happiest in my life. Until now Nelly. You brought colors to my life.

-I understand now better. Everything. You are here for me. I am here for you. Destiny has brought us together. Hug me Jonas. Like you never did before. Don't stop with your love.

That night was a special to them. While Nelly was changing her clothes, she was thinking  just on Jonas's lips. Her favorite color was pink.This time she has chosen a pin and black combination. Mini pencil black dress with pink buttons. And her underwear was silky, pink of course. Her magical perfume...and she's done. No lipstick. Just a lip balm.

Her steps were firm although she was making small slow steps. She opened the door of Jonas's room. And she was so surprised.  In the  left side of the room there was a big bed with baby blue silk sheets. All over the bed there we re leaves of pink roses. On the floor there were many pink lace bows, small heart shaped chocolate pralines rapped in pink foil. The vanilla scented small candles were forming a heart on the big  wood table that was in the right corner of the room. And the music. Urga, Badema from the series O clone. In the middle of the room there were golden color velvet pillows, many of them. Nelly has sit on one of them.

Jonas came out from the bathroom. Only a bath-towel around his body. He was so sexy. The Scandinavian God of Charm. He sit next to her. He just couldn't resist her lips. he put a short kiss on her lips. He was looking into her eyes waiting for approval to continue. She was just waiting for his touch. He knew that she was ready to give him not only her body, but her soul too. he already knew that her heart belongs to him the minute she agreed to make his uncle's will a true. Nelly is becoming mine completely! He was very careful, every touch was special.