Chapter 43

He was so gentle. He was kissing her like it was their first kiss ever. Tender pressure on her lips. He was enjoying in her embrace. It felt so secure. They were still moving in the rhythm of the slow music that Jonas has prepared for this special occasion. The autumn wind was now playing with their hairs.

-If i tell you a story of my childhood will you believe in it?-Jonas whispered.

-Try me Mr.God of charm!

-When I was 11-12 years old, I remember that my grand-mom took me to the fair that came near to Stavanger. There were so many horses, a Ferris wheel, acrobats and of course a fortune-telling tent. I wasn't very curious boy. I just wanted to ride a horse, a small pony horse. I was after lollipop when I've heard a voice. It was a good looking Romani woman dressed in traditional Romany clothes from Eastern Europe. I still remember her clothes. He has very long  blue skirt all in ruffles with red carnations print. I was seeing a good part of her skin because her belly was naked and her top was wrapped in a knot just under her breast. I was intrigued by her appearance. She took my hand and in the next moment i was in her tent. There wasn't a crystal ball like I was expecting. She had tarot cards in her hands. There were  pillows in many colors all around the tent and in the middle of the tent it was a round table made from wood and colored in red. There were many wonderful scented candles on the table. She started to tell me my future. She told me that I will see my future wife in my dream. You will see three female in your dream, the one that will comb her hair will be your wife, the nearest one will be the love of your life!

-No way! Did you really see that dream?

-Yes. There were 3 beautiful girls. Two of them were combing their hairs. Now I understand my dream. You and Corinne were combing your hairs. Then i didn't know you, so i was thinking how silly i am to believe in stupid fortune telling. You were the closest to me, Nelly!

-Thank God it wasn't the third girl! I would have been very sad!

-You think I am kidding?

-No, you silly! I believe you. I had the same dream. 3 handsome guys, but only you were combing your hair and Noel wasn't in my dream. The other two guys I never met. Similar dream... same result. Oh, thank God it's you!

-Well, kodya si amari yaziya(that's our destiny)! And now my dear CEO, it's time for SPA . Please go downstairs in the cabine and prepare yourself for a wellness surprise!