Chapter 11

Beach, sun, send, loud music, so many hot girls and boys. A perfect combination for perfect day. But, Nelly wasn't happy. Something was missing. An excitement, an adrenaline that will make all this visitors to have a fantastic time and to start buying her products. She was too much into her private life that she has forget to think sharp as she always had since she started her beauty company. Those days when she got in Paris to live with her younger brother were not much to remember. Marem was a super-model. He was always on those fashion shows,so many interviews for fashion magazines and TV shows, so many young and beautiful girls with him. It was too much for her. That was his life. He was so handsome, just like their mother.  A sandy skin, perfect body, a baby face with light brown hair and grass green eyes... and those lips, red like raspberry jam so full and unique. It was a hell of a combination for success.  For Nelly, to be 24/7 out of your home, to partying and not to think of having your own family was not a real life. It was something that she needed to pass because her wounds were yet fresh. She wanted not to think on Noel so badly that she got an idea to do the thing she knew so well to do - to make beauty cosmetics. Her elderly neighbor Saniya that was like a grand-mother to her, although an old woman, she had a perfect skin like in an 18 year old girl, so smooth, like aging was not meant for her. Her secret were the hand made creams with organic ingredients grown in her own backyard and this secret she passed to Nelly. It was time that Nelly should have show the world this secret, so she joint the forces with Lela and Soraya, her brother's best friends. Those girls were so into fashion, make-up, beauty and partying and yet so modest and eager to be successful with high moral in their hearts.

Oh, enough with past! I must stretch my legs, enjoy the sun and think about an event that will gather all important faces here. We must introduce our brand to as much as customers, and the famous ones too. Yes, Nelly was determined to take the world.

-Miss, do you think this ageless cream will help to my face to make invisible these scars?-said a man that was behind her.

-Ooh, Mr. Landy himself! Nice of you to come here. Dough i wasn't expecting you.

-Why not? I want to be good looking!

Oh, you were a good looking man, as a matter of fact, you are so perfect. Why am I feeling so hot right now? Oh, he is hot!

-Please, help yourself Jonas.

And while she was staring at his face, an idea just crossed over her mind. "Beauty matters- let's put a make up on our friend" competition. Contest in pairs. One will do a make over to his friends. They will compete as pair. The main idea is to use the beauty products and to do a make over to a person(friend) you want to see different. And there will be interesting prizes.

-Jonas, you have to be our prize!

-What?-he was confused.

-Come on,don't act like you don't know how hot you are. Most of the women here are dying to have a chat with you and they will fall out your feet. I have a great idea, please say yes. The female from the winning pair will have a one day with you and she is free to take you wherever she would like! Agree?

-There is  one condition Nelly. For the winning male, you will be the prize!- his smile was sooo arrogant.

-Done!-she smiled.