Chapter 14

-Hey, what are you doing? Take your hand off of me! - Nelly was shouting and she was very angry.

-I am kidnapping you!- Jonas was so confident.

-Where to? Is that necessary? You could have just ask!

-Yup, it is. Why did you tell the lawyer that you don't agree?

-Oh, that! I do not deserve Mr. anil's treasure. It is all yours. You are his only nephew. It is not matter why he wanted to pass it on me as well.

-And how I can inherite it if you don't agree? we have to live together for 5 weeks. Afterwards you can choose what else to do!

Jonas and Nelly were in a car. He was driving. We have 2 hours of driving. Try to rest. I do not like to talk while I am driving. And Missy, do not try to do anything stupid. We are going to the ranch.

-I will call Lela and Soraya. They will inform the police.

-They already know. I have their blessing.

Come on, girls. You sold me so cheap. Now what? Is he a savage? what was he planning? Am I going to dye?

                   ***

-Welcome Mr.Landy and Mrs.Demiran. We were expecting you.

Mrs. Dorina Camacho was the main housekeeper. More of  a woman butler.

-Your rooms are ready. You can go first at the garden, there is a summer shack. Your coffees and refreshments are there. Juan will take your luggage.

Really? Our luggage? Who packed my things? Girls, girls. So that's why they were so quiet.

-Thank you! Come on Nelly! Let's see my uncle's property.

-Actually, I think I will go to my room. I am exhausted. I have a headache.

-Ok. Dolores can bring you a tea and some aspirin.

-That would be nice. Good night!

Oh, no Nelly. The night is still young. You owe me some explanation, Jonas was pissed off.

                      ***

-How many hours was I sleeping? What a strange room.

Everything is pink. The bed, the bed sheets, the walls... Who's room was this?

Nelly heard knocking on the door.

-Miss Demiran, Mr.Landy is waiting for you in the lobby.

-Tell him I'll be down in a minute.

It was time to play a game. She took her suitcase. Oh, they packed my favorite tiny dresses. Mini for tonight. My fav sandals! My fav underwear. Good job girls! She choosed a pink mini dress, so tight and with a large neckline. Her breasts were so well shaped in that dress. Pink lipstick, her fav perfume and her hair in a bun, a bit messy, but so sexy.

-I am ready! Can you resist Mr.Jonas?, she said while getting down the stairs.