Chapter 37

-What are you doing here?-Jonas was surprised, but not pleasant obviously because his eyebrows has shown Nelly that he is angry.

Nelly was expecting this reaction. If she was living this situation couple of years ago, she would have run from the hospital all in tears. But, not today. She was determined to get her answers. She had to know weather Jonas loves her and his ready to spend the rest of his life with her.

-How is Dano? Did he woke up from the coma?

-Yes, thank God. He will survive. My lion son is a fighter. You still did not tell me why did you come?

-I am happy for you and Dano. I am aware that you are living the toughest moments in your life. Does he knows about his mother?

-I had to. I didn't want to complicate more our lives. He is devastated. He keeps crying. He will have nightmares as long as he lives. He keeps saying that it's his fault...-Jonas started to cry. - I am a bad father. I was away from him so long. I was hungry for fame. I was doing that to become an idol to my son,but i wasn't aware that being far from him means a disaster for a small boy. Just like my father was from me. I am such an idiot!

-No, Jonas. Don't nail the accident on you. It could have happened even if you were close to him. It is a destiny. You cannot go back in time, but you can make the future better. It's your choice. You have asked why did i come. I do not want to live in the past anymore. I want a bright future with you in it. I came to create my happiness. I know this isn't the right time for that, but please think about our future together. I love you too much and i do not want to lose you. I will be here until you give me an answer to this. And i'm begging you, give us a chance!

-Nelly, leave. I have to be alone. I have to be with my boy, he needs me more than ever. Do not complicate my life. I want to spend the next period with my son and no one else. He needs to recover after all that he has lived. so, take the next plain and go on with your life until i found a solution for this situation. I do love you, God is my witness and i want to be with you, but you need to be far from us. Time will tell how we should continue. I'll come back with my final decision when the time will come. I will find a way to inform you about my next steps. In the mean time, go back to your business life, become successful, you deserve it.

-Fair enough Jonas. I will be waiting for you!