Chapter 9

-Please, take a sit Mrs.Demiran!- said a man in formal dark blue suit and awkward small glasses.

-Can we start immediately Mr. Fernandez? I am very nervous!

-Of course. As you know, the reason why we invited you here is a letter of inheritance by Mr. Anil Dervish. He past away 2 months ago and it took time for us to find you and the second heir.

-Tell me Mr.Fernandez, how come I am a heir of Mr.Dervish? I didn't know him. He is not even my relative!

-There is a letter from Mr.Dervish. We must wait for the second heir to unveil the will.

Suddenly the door opened and a man in white shirt and black panths entered the room.

Nelly was shocked. Her body was stoned. After few minutes she came back to the room, like she was in a stone age. She was frozen, afraid. In her head there were so many questions, but no one did not want to come out from her mouth. Not again? Is he my shadow? What is happening? Since she got in Spain this face is stalking her. Same hotel, the incident on the beach, her savior at the party...and now? Is he the second heir? And what they will inherit? How is he related to that Mr. Anil? Wait a minute? Old Ramayana wanted to tell me a story?

-Since the second heir is here, I can start reading the will of Mr.Dervish.

-Hello Mrs. Romanella. You again? Are you my shadow?-said Jonas, but not smiling, he was very seriuos this time.

-Hello Mr.Jonas. I want to ask you the same questions, but let's be patient. Mr.Fernandez, please start reading.

Mr.Fernandez started reading the will. The first part was so boring.

...so, I would like to announce that all of my shares in Grasta holding will be evenly passed to Romanella Demiran and Jonas Landy. Also, my house and ranch in Riviera Blanca should be split evenly between my two above mentioned heirs. They cannot sell the shares to each other, nor sell the house. They have to live together in the house ad least 5 weeks and in the mean time they will have to find my treasure box. After they see what's inside in the box they can freely decide who the house will belong. The shares of the company after this 5 weeks period can be sold but only Mrs.Demiran can sell her shares to Mr.Landy and vice versa. If the heirs do not obey my will, all my property will be given to charity by choice of my lawyer.

-What the hell? Please uncle Anil! Not another game?  I've had enough!-the face of Jonas was red like strawberries in May. -I am leaving!- his voice was very furious.

-Me too!-Nelly's voice was pretty normal.

Gotta go to Ramayana. She must clear everything to me. Enough secrets and mysteries.