Ch.7|Night to remember

HUSSAIN'S POV

It was a quiet Sunday and the weather wasn't too hot and wasn't too cold, it was just right. We made lunch together my mother would be so happy if she had seen me. My sisters were usually bossy in the kitchen but Ayeesha didn't mind showing me how to do things. After watching a movie she suggested we go swimming and now she's taking too long to come out. I did a few laps in the pool while waiting for her trying not to think about anything but what was happening right now.

She finally came out In a black bikini that made my jaw drop, she's so hot! "when your done checking me out you can please move so I can dive" She smirked and I was shocked for a while but I quickly recomposes myself and shook my head laughing.

"Wheres the quiet, shy, well covered, timid Ayeesha I know?" I asked.

"She's still here just became comfortable and I cover up very well when its not just you and I." She pouted.

"Oouu so all the body is mine"I wiggled my eyebrows and she dived in turning red making me laugh.

" lets do a race from here to the end and back" she said.

"Ok lets go"

"On your marks get set gooo" She's actually a great swimmer and she moves in a gracefully.

"I win" she shouted.

We went three more times before I sat at the edge of the pool to just breathe a bit I was getting tired. The past week was exhausting and my weekend was restful I must say, we got into an argument on Saturday, our first one. It was about home bills and work and she really annoyed me so I left the house for a bit because I didn't how to react. But Alhamdulillah we sorted it out before we slept.

" so our trip is in 3 weeks yeah" she asked looking up at me from the pool.

"Yup come here" I said pulling her out to sit next to me.

"Do you want me to book your tickets too I'm booking mine tomorrow"

"Oh your following Ammah and the girls in kaka Bashirs private jet my mums late father" he said.

"cooool but wait what about you"

"I'm going in mine"

"What the heck you own one??" I chuckled.

" my great grandfather did a lot of work and saved a lot of money for two. He died with only enough money for one and a little less than half for one. So he gave baba one for the family and I added more money and bought the other one took me about 8 years though with a lot of help"

"Wow that's great" we were now back in the pool with my arms around her waist and hers on my neck.

"here give me a kiss " I said. she leaned in and I kissed her back passionately. We were there in the pool making out for like 10 minutes.

She finally broke the kiss putting her head down shyly. I thought she was comfortable? We went out of the pool to have dinner and take a shower. Tomorrow is Monday and we have work early in the morning.

After dinner I laid down replying a few emails on my phone then I heard Ayeesha come out of the bathroom. "Hi baby" she jumped on me.

"Kaiii what is wrong with you that hurt" I hissed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" she said calmly a bit of fear evident in her voice.

"It's fine I can't be mad at your cute face sit on my laps." She quickly sat wrapping her legs round my waist.

She kissed me lightly then tried to pull away but I cupped her face and immediately kissed back.

AYEESHA'S POV