Ch.38|daddy

It's been almost 4 years now since I left Hussain maybe it's about time I went back to Nigeria and faced him. Nour is going to be 4 in 3 months time In shaa Allah. My job as co-manager has been great so far and I've met so many amazing people.

I've gone to New York, los Angeles, Paris, and a few other places. Work can be so stressful and hectic but its amazing most times because I'm doing what I love. How many people get their dream job and are paid good money to do what they love?

Aaliyah wanted to move out of her parents house so last year we joined our money and bought a pent house. Actually Her and her father exchanged a few nasty words so she decided to finally leave. Aunty Sumaya and I have had our ups and down I mean, It's not easy living with people. She was a perfectionist and I wasn't, to be honest I was a bit disorganized most of the time.

I love the pent house where I stay now. Aunty Sumaya and I had a fight because one day Nour asked for his daddy and she showed him a picture of Hussain. I didn't know, she kept showing him pictures. Till Nour came and asked me "where is daddy" and I said "daddy... which daddy?"

He took my phone and opened a picture of Hussain. That's where it all started I didn't want him to know like this, to see like this.

But life had to move on and that's his daddy. I remembered how Mama told me that day at the hospital to tell him about Hussain. I thought I was protecting him by not telling him and saving myself from having to answer certain questions. Aunty Sumaya did what she thought was right and I lashed out on her and she didn't deserve that. I was embarrassed as hell and despite the fact that it's been a year now I still get embarrassed around her.

I spoke to my parents and they said I should start thinking about coming back soon. Although baba and Hanifa said I can just come back when I've reached 5 years. At a point I wanted to just put Hussain behind me I had adjusted to my new life. Did I still think about him? Yes, everyday but I don't know if I want him back in my life. I wonder how Fatima is doing.

There's a business workshop happening for 3 days where a bunch of different business were gathering. Today it's a lunch for all the business people around to get know each other. Nour was going to sams house to hang out with her 2 year old baby girl and 4 year old nephew. I invited her, Aaliyah and Hanifa to come.

They all agreed!

I wore a white hulter neck chiffon top and pink pants. I wore a printed turban with big loop earrings. I took my white and black chanel side bag and white heels and I think I looked stunning!

(A/N OUTFIT ABOVE⬆⬆)

Today I'm going to speak to the whole crowd.. I'm giving a speech on the business world.

My Boss is not around so I was asked to represent her! It was such an honor to be representing her and I was so excited! I'm so nervous but I'm trusting Allah for things to go right.

HUSSAIN'S POV

A friend of mine in London was going for this business event . He also works in architecture and was allowed to invite 10 people so he invited me. It will be good for my business as I have left the land distribution department. I now work internationally with my architecture and my oil.

In these 3 and a half years I've drowned myself in work. I've been trying to get Ayeesha out of my head but that's very impossible. I still have sleepless nights and always call her family to apologise. I have a gut feeling she went back to Dubai or London. I told Tahir and he agreed but Jabbir said for all we know she could be hiding in this very Nigeria.

Someone in her family had a baby I saw pictures and everything but I wonder who? The baby boy is very beautiful and he looks like Ayeesha. I really miss her and it's about time some one told me where my wife was!

I'm always having nightmares....

That she was pregnant and I killed her baby...
That she died....
That she ran away to far country and had a baby for another man...
That as she ran from me she was killed.

I've seen and imagined the scariest things over and over again!!

"Yo Hussain are you ready?" My friend Zayn said dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I am" I replied picking up my phone and getting up.

"You look smart you could catch a new wife out ther aye?"

"Hahaha your hilarious I don't want a new wife and you don't look bad yourself"

"Of course I always look amazing"

"Cocky Bastard"

"I learn from you just that your becoming humble now"

"Yeah life changes"

"Ayeesha was great for you"

"Yeah"

"You don't deserve her though"

"Shut up"

"Wallahi that's just the truth"I groaned as the car started and we drove off.

The rest of the ride we mainly spoke about our work and the deals we would accept.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

When we arrived Zayn introduced me to a few people here and there. I got thirsty and went to the snack bar to grab a drink when I noticed someone familiar. She was wearing sunglasses but I had a gut feeling it was her!

I saw her

I'm sure of it

I slapped myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

She's Alive and she's never looked so gorgeous.

Clashhhh!!

Vote
Comment
Share
~💋