Epilogue

"Mommy tell Nour to give me my sunglasses" Amina whined tapping me.

Hussain and I adopted a baby girl once we came back. She was a baby when we adopted her and Nour was 12, now she was 6 years old. Nour loved Amina

"Nour please give her her sunglasses" I warned.

"Or what mommy" he smirked at me just like his father!

"Kai you are not to old for me to slap you remember that now return it" I glared at him and Amina stuck her tongue out at him laughing.

"You! watch it say thank you" I got up and walked to the kitchen bumping into Hussain on the way.

"Hi baby" Hussain greeted.

"Hi" I replied and he kissed me and Just then Nour passed us.

"I hope I have a relationship like yours when I marry" He winked and grabbed the keys on the table.

"Ina zaka?" I asked.

"To Mansurs house I'll be back after maghrib In shaa Allah" He went out before I could reply he knows I'm not a fan of mansur.

"He'll be fine were raising him well" Hussain said rubbing my shoulders.

Mansur was a friend Nour made 2 years ago at the gym, when they became friends Nour was hardly home. After gym it was dinner at Mansurs, After class it was going out with Mansur, weekends there was a party with Mansur, and one thing of the other. The boy came to our house once in a while and I feel like he has no direction in life. Just another rich and spoilt Abuja boy. Hussain didn't care saying that I'm making bad friends was part of growing up and that he trusts our son.

"Babe school fees are due Next week for second term for Amina and Nour needs to go back to the U.K by the weekend" I reminded him as I sat in the chair in the corridor and he made himself comfortable on the chair beside me.

"Yeah I just paid in the school fees, was on my way to tell you and considering Nour remember he booked his flight so he should be good to go everything is settled" He smiled at me. I was worked up about these things always but Alhamdulillah Hussain did everything before time and Nour handled himself pretty well.

"Alhamdulliah thank you. when are we going on our trip"

"InshaAllah the day after Amina closes school"

We were going on a family vacation to;
Orlando
New York
Then to Boston for 3 days where were going to leave the kids with Amanda for a week.
Then go on a honey moon to Paris for 4 nights!

It's been a while we travelled and I honestly just need to get out of this country. Work has been stressing and taking care of Amina as well.

"Yay" I squealed and Hussain laughed.

"I'm going to zayns now do you want something?"

"No I'm also going out in a few Amina and Nour said they want Pizza for dinner so we're going to dominos"

"Oh alright see you later babe"

"Bye"

I walked back to the living room, "Amina" I called out.

"Na'am mommy" she turned to face me.

"Go and get ready zamu fita"

"Ok ina zuwa bari in dauko ipad dina ah chargi" she ran went to the other chair to remove her phone. Hussain and I gave her an iPad as her birthday present this year. A lot of family members made noise about it saying she was too young but she was our little princess and we didn't care.

I quickly went to my room to dress up. As I was wearing my heels Amina came into the room. "How do I look?" She asked turning around and I chuckled.

"Very stylish" I beamed.

"Thank you" She smiled widely at me.

She was wearing a white top tucked into black high waist jeans. She threw a baby pink kimono with short sleeves and side pockets on it. She wore her pink flats with a bow on top and held her small black bag.

"You look stylish too mommy"

(A/N PICTURE ABOVE)

"Thanks baby now let's go"

"Are you driving?"

"No the driver is"

"Alright. Let's take a selifie"

After we finished our up and down in the house we entered the car and went out. Hussain's mom's attitude towards me hasn't changed so much but is better than before.

Nour was very responsible for his age and was already rubbing a car business, Hussain helped him a bit but he was doing amazing. Amina was very sweet and thoughtful, she was extremely smart and was already promoted in school. Alhamdulillah for such wonderful children MashaAllah Tabarakallah.

Hussain was true to his words our home has been filled with nothing but happiness!

•••••

"I will mess her up in this house if she's not careful stupid girl! Wawiya kawai" Hanifa hissed and I chuckled.

"It's not worth it babes just tell Usman and allow him to sort it out it's his business anyway" I replied.

Hanifa married a half cast man who worked as an Architect, Usman Abdulkadir. And she was his second wife! I was so shocked that she was willing to be the second wife, she loved Usman to bits. Her co-wife Anisa lived in Asokoro while she lived in Maitama and even though they lived apart, Anisa was always causing trouble.

Every month it was something new but I have to admit that Usman was fair to his wives! He was definitely trying. "Babes I have to go Hussain is back we'll talk on WhatsApp"

"Daddy!" Amina screamed running towards the front door to go and jump on her dad.

"Be careful" I yelled.

"Sannu da dawowa" I said as Hussain walked.

"Yawwa" he replied and continued listening to the story his daughter told him.

"Do you guys even listen to me? Ugh adults" Amina exclaimed and we burst into laughter.

"It's Ya Nour that taught you that ko?" Hussain said resting his head on my shoulder.

She was embarrassed or shy I don't even know so she ran upstairs to the family living room. "She is dramatic like you"

"Shut up" I said laughing.

"Make me" he winked and I rolled my eyes leading him upstairs.

The end!
Amina reminds me of Ayeesha a bit! And our Nour is now a big boy MashaAllah!

Thank you for following me on this journey! If you're reading this book in 2020 it's missing some chapters unfortunately that I couldn't find or even remember 😩!

Please check out my new book "The inevitable"

I love you guys thank you so much!!!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

- ❤️❤️