3

I sobered up after walking around the penthouse. The view was amazing and I was honestly excited to stay there. A place like this would cost a fortune to rent and the fact I was able to stay for free was like a dream. Harry found me a storage unit that was safe and in a good spot in his opinion.

By the time I'd left I'd had a new home plus storage unit with a driver and a truck. I wasn't expecting all the help he'd done but he'd been a lifesaver already. When I made it back to my apartment, Liz was on the phone and hung up. "Details girl!!"

We sat on my bed while I pulled my dress and jewelry off. "Well It went great actually. He said I could stay and even set up a storage unit and driver to help me move my things."

"I told you! It will all work out in the end. You get a rent free place to stay while you find the perfect place for you!"

"I know. I wish I could just live at the penthouse with the jacuzzi and large bathrooms. It's amazing there you will have to come see me Liz."

I plugged my phone in to charge and laid back down. "Uh yea, you have to help me too. I have a fricken house to decorate and a wedding to plan. You should take a vacation!"

"I wish. I've got some time built up but not enough. Plus I don't want to cause any conflict taking off so soon. But I will be available every afternoon and weekend. I can't wait to see your house! It's crazy how things are changing as we get older."

"Girl I know. I'm honestly a little scared. I've never lived with a guy before and I hope everything is smooth sailing. I may hire Harry's decorator to come look too. I can't do it all on my own. It would look like the emptiest house ever. "

"So when are you actually getting moving?"

"Next week I'm going to start moving my things. I had quite a few things I want to take and of course my clothes etc."

"I need to start packing too. I also need to start looking for a place."

"Why so soon? He said you can stay there as long as you want! I'd take advantage of it! Save some money and find the perfect place for you."

"I'd like to do that but he's going to be staying there too. It might be awkward living with him. I mean, when we were younger we'd spend the night with each other and it was good but now it's different.."

"You're afraid you'll end up screwing him, aren't you?"

I looked over at her and laughed. I used a small pillow to hit her arm with. "No! It's not like that. I'm worried about him bringing girls there or seeing him on the internet with girls. I can't help it Liz, I get jealous and with my mouth it would be hard not to say something."

"He won't bring girls there and I doubt you'll see him with others. He is in town working right? He won't have time for any of that."

"True but I don't know how I'd handle it if it did happen." I grabbed my phone and browsed the internet.

"Well quit being negative because it won't happen. Maybe you'll have a great time and you guys can catch up. Go out together, get those cobwebs taken care of!" She laughed and got off of my bed.

"I do not have cobwebs!!!" I yelled while she closed the door and laughed.

I started to look at apartments online and soon fell asleep.