6

The weekend had ended and I was back at my office at work. I usually traveled but thankfully this week was filled with long meetings and educational seminars that prepared us for new medications we would be representing. I couldn't focus, my mind would drift off to this past weekend. Sunday when I woke up in Harry's bed and turned over to it being empty kind of sent me into a reality check. I had padded downstairs and seen he had left a note on the counter, saying he went to work out and didn't want to wake me.

When I had called Liz, she answered the phone telling me I had been in the newest tabloid pictures with Harry. I quickly hung up with her to look at them. They had pictures of us entering and exiting where we ate dinner, pictures of us entering and leaving the club and a few grainy ones of us inside with his coworkers. There was one that had been taken inside that showed him kissing my head.

I had filled Liz on what had happened, during drinks with his friends and coworkers and what happened when we got home. She was happy I got "the cobwebs" cleared and of course demanded the details.

When Harry got back from his workout I was busy getting my dirty laundry together and he informed me the cleaning lady did laundry once a week. That evening we stayed in and everything was back to normal.

Now while at work I couldn't help but analyze everything. Did Harry see the paparazzi pictures? If he did he never mentioned them. I wondered also did he regret what had happened Saturday night. He didn't make any moves on Sunday and I was just messed in the head with everything that had happened in a short span of time. I focused back on work and mentally made a note to look at places to live.

*******

I had stopped by and bought some groceries and was putting them away when Harry had sent me a text saying he would be late due to work. I took a quick shower and made myself a sandwich and called Liz.

"Hey miss famous, what's up?" Liz liked to call me that since being in the tabloids. I hated my picture was taken and available for the public eye. I liked my anonymity.

"Quit calling me that. I don't want to be called the new flavor of Harry's. Anyways, I'm going to start looking for apartments and I want you to look at them with me." I turned on the tv and lounged on the couch.

"Why in the world would you move out of that penthouse? Save money! But if you are dead set on finding you a place then of course I'll go with you. I'm getting stir crazy being at this house." Liz sighed.

I knew Liz would eventually feel like this. I needed to take her out shopping and I needed the distraction from Harry. We said our goodbyes and soon I was drifting off on the couch with E! News on the background of the television.

******

"Sailor? Are you awake?" Harry's deep voice woke me from my nap. I sat up, not remembering I was only in a tank top with no bra and short pajama shorts. Harry stared at my chest but quickly recovered and diverted his eyes back on mine. He was in a suit, the jacket laid on the back of a barstool.

"Sorry. I must've fell asleep watching tv. What time is it?" As soon as I asked, Harry's name was said on the tv. We both quickly looked at it as the anchors talked about his new love interest, showing the pictures of us the paparazzi had taken. They somehow had gotten my name, and at the end they made a comment of how long would this one last.

Harry's face was impassive like it didn't bother him at all. Me on the other hand, I wasn't used to it and didn't like it. How had a bad boy I used to date in high school become such a popular topic? I turned my head away to look at him. Clearing my throat I got off the couch and went to the kitchen for a water.

As I took a drink I turned around to see Harry pulling his tie out from his shirt. He looked exhausted. His hair was disheveled and he'd started unbuttoning the first few buttons on his dress shirt.
Running his hands through his hair again he looked down at his cell. "10:30. You must've taken quite a nap."