39

Months had flown by and before I knew it, my wedding day was here. I was currently staying at Liz's place while Harry at his. We were doing the traditional thing, where the bride doesn't see the groom the night and day before the wedding. Harry thought it was nonsense since we basically have done everything backwards.

Dated, had sex, got pregnant, lost a baby, lived together, broke up, had sex again. You get the meaning. But I planned for this to by my only wedding and I wanted to do the traditional way.

I was getting my hair and makeup done, along with Liz and my mother. I was nervous because I had the worst luck ever. With everything it seemed like. We had had massages and our nails and toes done the previous day while Harry had played golf. I was ready for the ceremony to be over. To finally be Mrs. Styles. I was ready for the reception, to dance and have a good time with our family and friends.

I was also excited about our honeymoon. A week together just relaxing as husband and wife. It would take me a while to refer to him as my husband. But it sounded good and I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else but him.

I slide into my dress, Liz holding up the front while mom zipped and buttoned the back.

"You look absolutely beautiful." My mom wiped her eye, crying a few tears. Liz was crying as well.

"Thank you. You guys can't cry because it will ruin all of our makeup." I tried to joke. But in all seriousness these women were my rock and I loved them so much.

The wedding planner knocked on the door, telling us it was time.

As Liz made her way down the isle, mom stood beside me. She was giving me away and I couldn't be more proud. She gave my hand a little squeeze as the music started playing and the flower girl walked down the isle. I couldn't see Harry but I was anxious.

"You look beautiful. I'm so proud of you honey." Mom kissed my forehead and the doors opened. The sun was setting and everyone stood. I smiled looking at our guests, thankful to share this day with them. I didn't look up to Harry until we were halfway down. He stood in a suit, hands held together in front of him. He looked so good.

When I reached him and handed Liz my flowers we stepped up, holding our hands. He leaned in before it got started, whispering "I'm the luckiest asshole in the world."

I laughed and noticed a tear role down his cheek. I'd never seen him so emotional. I squeezed his hands. After we said our vows, we slid our wedding bands on. It looked good on him.

When it was time to kiss the bride, Harry didn't waste anytime grabbing my face with his left hand and gave me a long kiss. As we turned everyone was standing and clapping.

We reached the inside, and had pictures made. I went upstairs to change into my reception dress. Harry followed me into my room.

"Harry? What are you doing??"

He didn't say anything but helped me unbutton and unzip my dress. I stood before him in sheer white lace panties and a bra. He undid his tie then his shirt, his pants and boxers followed after. He grabbed me, bridal style and laid me on the bed. He kissed my neck, pulling the shear lace off of me.

"We are consummating this marriage now."

He kissed me, grabbing my legs around his hips, slamming into me. It was hard to hold me voice down, but he was relentless. Sucking my breasts in his mouth while he pounded so hard the bed moved.

"Harry what if they hear?" I moaned. His response was to push my legs up against me, making him do deeper.

"I don't give a fuck. You're my wife and I want you. Now. So they can wait."

It didn't take long for us to come together. I fixed my hair and changed into my reception in dress. He followed me downstairs. Food was served and refreshments with the alcohol kept everyone happy and at ease.

We danced, cut the cake and when a few hours had passed I was exhausted and ready to cool it down. Harry grabbed my hands and asked if I was ready to go, I nodded and when we stood and said our goodbyes the crowd held out sparklers for us to walk through. We got into the waiting car that was taking us to the airport.

When we pulled in I was worried about wearing my reception dress but I was shocked because Harry had arranged a private jet to take us to our destination. We chose the Maldives and I knew it would be a long flight but once I got a nap on the plane I would be ready.

Luckily our luggage was already there and we were taking off. The seatbelt sign was still on and Harry leaned over to me as I yawned. "Get your rest in now because I plan on keeping you up a lot on this trip starting on this jet."

The nice lady on the plane chose that moment to ask if we wanted any refreshments and my face felt red, no doubt I was blushing. Harry ordered us two glasses of champagne and smirked when she walked away.