37

I often thought of a vacation as a way to relieve stress. Have a good time. While laying out sunbathing I was thankful for my sunglasses to block my eyes. It looked like I was staring out at the ocean, but I was really staring at Harry. Watching him swim in the turquoise water, coming up for air and moving his hair out of his face made me drink the delicious very alcoholic drinks much quicker.

Tension. That's all I had felt since last night. When Harry uttered those words. "Marry me."

At first I was in shock. Did he mean what he said? Does he even remember saying them? Shortly after his request the air was filled with snores. Like he hadn't just given me the best orgasm in forever and asked me to marry him.

So, I tossed and turned all night and this morning I didn't mention it again to him. What if he was drunk and didn't mean it? How embarrassing would that be to bring something up that no one remembered even asking.

He was quiet as well, but he didn't act mad or indifferent. I think he could tell I was irritated and what irritated me more was how he didn't mention last night.

He stepped out of the water, water droplets going down his body, his swim trunks sticking to him. I chugged the drink faster. When he laid beside me and noticed I had ordered another he smirked.
"You should get in the ocean. It feels really good."

Really? I shrugged my shoulders and sat my empty glass and sunglasses down. Stepping in, it aggravated me even more that he was right. It felt amazing. I floated on my back, trying my best to enjoy the sunshine. The cabana we were in had direct access to the water. It was peaceful for a minute, floating on my back, the water blocking out the noise and current million thoughts running through my brain.

I turned over after a bit and saw a cabana girl carrying our drinks over. Harry laughed and she was smiling. Was she fucking flirting with him??  I quickly pulled myself out of the water and sat down beside him. I interrupted her flirt fest, giving him a big kiss on the lips. "Thank you for the drink babe."

She cleared her throat and told us to let her know if we needed anything. Harry thanked her while I watched her walk away. He slid his fingers on my neck and took a drink of his beer.

"Was that jealousy I just saw or has the sun drained my senses?"

I snorted and shrugged my shoulders, not willing to answer him. I turned my neck back out to look at the ocean and I felt his lips on my neck and the shell of my ear. "Don't be embarrassed. That was pretty fucking hot. Marking your territory."

"Yeah right."

He grabbed my hand, placing it over his now dry swimming trunks. "Yeah. I am right. Feel how hard I am right now over that?"

I could definitely feel him and I looked at him and he was smirking while drinking his beer. I moved my hand away and shook my head. "It's probably just the drinks in you Harry."

He grabbed my drink and sat it down and picked me up, throwing me in the ocean. He then jumped in himself and when I came up for air he was laughing.

"Harry!!!"

He swam closer, pulling me to him. I wrapped my legs around him on instinct and he kissed my nose.

"Don't be mad. Don't ruin the moment."

"What?"

He slid his fingers inside the triangle of my bikini. Then slid his hand down into the waistband of my bottoms. Running his finger around me he kissed me then but my lip.

"Have you ever fucked in the ocean before??"

I didn't know why he was asking, he knew I hadn't. I was about to answer when he slid his finger inside me. A moan came out and he captured it with his lips. It was a tug of war. Our lips and tongues meeting. He inserted another and started kissing down my neck. I was so close to coming I couldn't focus on anything else.

He pulled his fingers out, pulled himself out of his trunks and before I knew it my bottoms were pulled to the side and he was sliding inside of me. I moaned and realized we were in public. Harry noticed me tensing and looking around.

"No one can see us." He continued to thrust harder into me while I held him tighter with my legs. It felt amazing and the fact we were sort of in public added to my excitement. He thrusted hard and my nails gripped his hair while he fucked me. Soon we were both coming and heading back inside.

I laid on the couch, my body being spent. Harry say down beside me, placing pamphlets on the table.

"I asked the cabana girl about some fun things to do and see. I have these and scheduled a couple."

I looked through seeing Rick's cafe and pearl hunting my catching oysters. They both looked fun to me. Harry went to shower while I took a nap.

******

It was our last vacation day before we went back home. The vacation wasn't long enough and I was sad to go. We were going oyster hunting today and I was excited.

A guide picked us up in the lobby and drove us out to another beach. We were the only ones around and when we took a boat to a shallow area we got out to look for the oysters. Harry arranged for our trip to be private and I was grateful. Our guide was very nice and when Harry had found a pearl and I hadn't my competitiveness kicked in.

I found one more, all of us clearing the area. I grabbed it, yelling to Harry I had found one more. When I grabbed it and cleaned it Harry had walked up beside me on the private beach area. The sun was setting but I was glad I found one more.

As I cleaned it I slowly opened it. But what I found inside wasn't a pearl. It was a diamond ring. A huge emerald cut diamond with a thin white gold band covered in diamonds sat perfectly inside.

I turned, mouth open in shock.

"I know what I said the other night and I know it's been bothering you. But I want you to know that I meant it. You and I have been through very hard times and very good times. I don't want to spend the rest of my life doing the good and bad alone. I want my life and future with you."

I started crying as he spoke.

"You you please fucking marry me?"

He slid the ring carefully out of the oyster shell and I covered my hands over my mouth. The truth was I was done fighting it too. We had been through a lot together but I knew deep in my soul that no other man would love me, protect me and do anything within their power to make me happy. I couldn't imagine my heart and soul complete without him.

"Yes!!"

I jumped in his arms and he slid the ring on my finger.