38

News of our engagement broke fast. I'm not sure how or who leaked it but I was suddenly finding myself on magazines and online websites, pictures zoomed in on my ring. Posts were made about who I was, how I knew Harry and the negative ones bothered me the most. That I was a gold digger, we had a work affair, that I was pregnant and Harry felt obligated to marry me.

I tried to ignore them but every time you stepped out in public and a camera flashed in your face it became annoying.

I still worked for Harry and when I finally battled some paparazzi and made it inside my office I started to have a headache. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. A knock on my door broke my thoughts and Harry stepped inside, closing it behind him.

"What's wrong?" He stepped over to me and bent down to give my forehead a kiss.

"The camera flashes and stress of having thirty different questions yelled at me every time I step outside just gives me a headache."

"Just try to ignore them. It will die down soon enough."

It wouldn't die down until we had our wedding. I was already getting emails from magazines for pictures and offers for it. It was a constant headache.

I opened up my computer and we went through this weeks schedule. Next week he was going to the other office and I had planned on meeting with the wedding planner I'd hired. I was in over my head and I really liked her. I was glad I didn't have to worry about little things. I told her what I had wanted and she dealt with it. It was refreshing.

"You sure you don't want to come with me to the other office?"

I sighed. I would've loved to but I had so much work to catch up on.

"We've talked about this. My mom, Liz and I are going dress shopping."

He smiled and kissed me. "This doesn't have to be a big wedding. I told you I was fine with eloping."

I smacked his chest and kissed him back. "It's not going to be big. Only close friends and family."

****

Harry was gone to the other office. As I was here at this office I had noticed people treated me different. Like I was their boss. I'd told them to treat me the same as before because I wasn't their boss. Thankfully after a few days my coworkers realized they could relax around me. Work felt normal again and I had missed it. I'd also missed Harry too.

Since we had been engaged we hadn't spent a night together at each other's places. We both decided we didn't really want a long engagement so today I was leaving early to go dress fitting with my mom and Liz. I was only going to have one bridesmaid and he was only going to have one groomsman.

My wedding planner was able to have the wedding boutique closed for my fitting because I didn't want any pictures leaked. Mom picked up Liz and then me up from my place so the paparazzi wouldn't follow me there. I hurried inside and we were all handed a glass of champagne.

They asked for my size and style of dress I wanted. I knew I wanted ivory and something straight, possibly mermaid. I didn't want a huge dress on. Thankfully after trying six gowns on, the seventh was the one we all liked best. It was made of lace and silk and it fit me good so I didn't have to have a lot of alterations made.

Liz got a short grey dress and my mom found a dress to wear. Now all we had left was for Harry to be fitted for his tux and his friend Louis from high school's tux. Louis would have a matching grey tie and Harry would pick his own tux out.

We decided to get married at a small church that we'd passed while driving one day. It was simple and perfect. We invited fifty guests and the reception was going to be at Harry's house. The wedding planner was able to set up tables in the back yard and make the pool a glass dance floor. White tents with grey and pink lights was set up inside against the tents.

Now that everything was decided I felt I could finally breathe a breath of relief.

Harry and I decided to go to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. I was excited and I knew it would be the perfect place to relax.

It was hard to believe that I was getting married but I was ready to spend my life with Harry. He was my first love and it never went away even though we had been through a lot together. He was my best friend and always there for me. I was a lucky girl.

****

"Fuck I've missed you."

Harry hugged me close and kissed my head. He'd been gone longer than a week. We were at my place and I'd cooked dinner. I wasn't expecting to see him until tomorrow but it was a good surprise.

He pulled me closer, kissing my neck. We hadn't had sex in a while and I knew it was hard for him. His bulge in his pants was more than evident.

I hugged his neck and he grabbed me by my legs, wrapping them around his waist. He kissed me as he moved us to my bedroom. He pushed me against the wall, kissing my neck and moving down.

"I need to fuck you. I want to be inside you. I've tried to wait but I just fucking can't."

I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

Our clothes were on the floor and Harry was on top of me. He had one of my breasts in his mouth while his big hand palmed the other. Pleasure made me push my chest up, wanting his mouth on me. He gave my other breast attention, my nipple in his mouth. I pulled his hair, moaning.

Before I knew it, Harry thrusted inside of me balls deep. Pleasure and pain mixed together was the most incredible feeling.

He gave me a few seconds to adjust to his large size and then he started thrusting in and out. It was so hard that the headboard was hitting the wall. It was primal, the way he fucked me.

"Fuck, you're so right. So wet for me. I can't wait to fuck you every morning and night. You right beside me so I can slip inside you whenever I want..."

His dirty mouth only turned me on more.

He pushed harder, reaching deep inside me. I cried out, my orgasm bringing tears to my eyes.

Harry pushed harder and soon I felt him coming, filling me up.

He didn't pull out but rested his weight on top of me which I welcomed. Our breathes were fast, coming down from the orgasms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.

"I missed you."

He kissed me back and smiled. "I think it's obvious how much I missed you."