5

When Callie and I made it back to the table, the men had gotten up and were smoking cigars near the bar. Most of the girls had stayed at the table and I was glad Callie had sat down beside me. Harry wasn't smoking but held a fresh drink in his hands. He noticed I'd made it back and nodded to me and smiled. I smiled back and ordered another drink while the waitress made her way around our table. The other girls ordered too, fixing their hair and makeup in their compact mirrors.

"Told you he was attentive." Callie smirked and I turned my head to catch him staring at me and turn back to a few guys he was talking to.

"Nah. He's just checking on me. Nothing out of the ordinary." I took a drink of the deliciousness of the expensive champagne. I hoped he wouldn't be pissed I kept ordering these.

"Whatever you say. So, you all rekindling things then?"

"No. Just haven't seen each other in a while and have been hanging out. I'm actually crashing at his place until I find my new apartment. I haven't been staying there long, just this week actually."

Callie gave me a knowing look and a smirk. "C'mon. I know better. Harry is a great catch. Every girl here, besides me, would kill to be in your place."

"I'm really being honest. Plus I think he may have a girlfriend or something. I seen he was on vacation with some girl not too long ago. Said it seemed serious."

"You cant believe the tabloids. Harry has never had a serious girlfriend since I've been with Dean. Dean is a close worker with Harry and I'd hear if he had one. Fuck. I'd end up having to meet her probably. I think you should rekindle. These outings would be much more enjoyable. Who else would I have fun to mock these girls with if you weren't here?"

I laughed out loud at that. Callie reminded me of the the old Liz. Before Liz was engaged and was single and would go out for drinks. "You remind me of one of my best friends. She thinks I will rekindle too. I doubt it would happen."

"And why is that?"

"He's a womanizer. Likes to date models and go on yachts. Works at different areas. My job is here and I do travel but not his type of traveling. I'm not just going to fuck him and quit my job."

"So you have thought about the fucking part though." She raised her eyebrows and I laughed. "I'm committed to Dean. I love him. But Harry Styles is gorgeous, no disrespect to Dean at all, and is rich. He obviously cares about you too. Did you all have a bad breakup? Was the sex bad with him?"

I could feel the drinks hitting me, my mouth losing its filter. "How close are Dean and Harry anyways?"

"Don't redirect the convo. But they work together on a lot of the companies owned by Harry. Dean supervises a majority of the deals that's made. Kind of his right hand man I guess you'd say?" She shrugged.

"Our breakup wasn't bad...but wasn't good. It just happened. I'm just glad we've been able to remain friends. And the sex, from what I can remember.." should I lie or tell her the truth? "It was amazing. Never have been able to have an orgasm by just the sex besides him. It's unfortunate really. I probably should be pissed with him."

Callie and I laughed while we finished our glass and had another. As the fresh ones were placed in-front of us she moved across from me sitting next to Dean. He was cute with sandy blonde hair. He seemed nice but loved the atmosphere he was in. Callie was the only woman he'd noticed out of the group too.

"I've seen you met Callie. She show you the ladies room," I looked up from my phone, accepting her Instagram follow request and focused on the whisper Harry had asked me. I put my phone down into my clutch and felt his hand on my thigh and sighed. Damn this champagne and damn Callie for mentioning and reminding me how good Harry was in bed.