32

"Well done Mr.Styles. You are very good at your game." Mr. Lopez shook Harry's hand at the final hole on the course. Harry insisted that I came today. Even though I didn't play with them I didn't mind drinking the beers and driving his golf cart. What is with golf pants making golfer's asses look so good?

Harry got back into our cart and grabbed my knee. "I love beating that fucker. He always underestimated me."

He had a big grin. Which made me smile in return. "So what's the next plans of events?" I was buzzing from the beers and felt good.

We pulled up at the clubhouse to get into our waiting car. "We have tomorrow off. He is sending in guys to fix the things I proposed. The next day we go reevaluate and see if it works and if it does we may get to come home sooner." Harry looked down at his phone while I looked out through the window. Having tomorrow off will be nice to relax and catch up on rest.

When we made it back to our room I took a shower and changed into a romper. I was starving forgetting to eat lunch so Harry and I decided to go downtown to a Mexican restaurant. When we got there everything was fresh and delicious. We drank margaritas and beer having small talk about everything. Harry's phone started to ring and he silenced it but it kept on ringing. I was drunk after my margaritas and when his phone kept ringing it annoyed me.

"Aren't you going to get that? Must be important." I busied myself, checking my own phone.

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I don't want to but she won't stop until I answer." He answered Sarah's call and I excused myself to use the restroom while they talked. I didn't want to even hear this conversation they were having. It took a lot for me to dislike people but she was something else. I don't see how he stood it.

Slowly I made my way back to the table, thankful he was off his phone. "So am I fired??" I asked as I slid into the seat. He looked puzzled and I laughed. "Did you tell her we are on a business trip?? I'm sure she had complaints about it." I shrugged.

He laughed and took a drink of his beer. "Yes Sailor. You're fired."

"When did I get fired?" I played along. He shook his head and laughed. We finished dinner and drank some more and when we made it back to our room I think we were both drunk.

"Is there any site seeing you want to do tomorrow??" Harry plopped down on the couch beside me.

"I'll have to get back to you on that. I need to look through some brochures."

He stood up and went to his room, coming back to the living room and opened the double doors on the balcony, letting the cool breeze and sound of waves take over the room. "Want to reminisce for old times sake??" He asked with a smirk.

He pulled out a joint, lighting it up and taking an inhale. God it had been since high school since I'd smoked. He passed it to me so I took it and we passed it back and forth until it was smoked.

I felt amazing. I started giggling at the show Harry had on the tv. He laughed with me and we both had tears in our eyes. "I probably shouldn't have done that." I said realizing that I could be drug tested.

I stood and walked out on the balcony watching the sunset. It was beautiful. I felt heat behind me, Harry placing his arms on the balcony, caging me in. "Shouldn't have done what?" He asked.

I continued to look out at the ocean when I answered. "Smoked that. I could be drug tested."

"I told you earlier you were fired, remember?"

I turned around and saw him smirking and playfully hit him in the chest. He grabbed my hand, pulling me closer. "Harry.."

He cut off my words, leaning down and kissing me. I was shocked at first but soon fell into the kiss. His mouth felt so good on mine and on instinct I pulled him closer by his shirt, I couldn't get enough of him.

He turned me around slowly and walked me back inside, pushing me up against the wall. My hands were tugging his hair and when he moved his mouth over my jaw and neck I was moaning. He lifted my legs around his hips, carrying me to his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed, not breaking our frantic kissing.

When he pulled back to pull his shirt over his head I was breathing hard. "Should we be doing this? You're with Sarah and I work for you—"

"I broke up with her and I fucking told you you were fired."

He leaned back over me, kissing my mouth and making his way down my neck, pulling my romper off slowly as he went. He was kissing my stomach and fuck it felt so good. "Is this okay?" He asked before pulling my clothes the rest of the way off. I nodded and he pulled my clothes off along with my panties and bra. He made his way down, covering me with his mouth and I tugged his hair when he used his tongue and fingers on me. I was so close to coming and he must've felt it because he suddenly pulled away.

He pulled his pants and boxers off, his dick springing free. God. I forgot how big he was. He leaned back over me, kissing me and I tasted myself. He lifted my legs on his hips and drove inside me in one quick thrust. It hurt, but it hurt so good. He gave me a minute to adjust to his size. "Fuck you're so goddamn tight."

He started thrusting hard and fast, hitting the spot that only he had been able to reach. It felt incredible. He started kissing me again while he thrusted in and out. "Fuck you're so wet. Your pussy miss me Sailor?" His dirty talk always turned me on and I felt myself get even wetter than I already was.

I tugged his hair, digging my nails into his back when I felt myself getting close. "Oh god Harry. I'm so close.." I moaned.

He thrusted even harder, lifting my hips slightly. In no time I was coming and heard him moaning and cussing and felt his dick swell and release inside me. Harry finally rested his weight on top of me, catching his breath.