31

"Can you come into my office? I have an urgent matter."

I looked up from my computer and nodded at Harry. To say things had changed since our kiss at the gala was an understatement. He and I went back to even a more professional relationship. We hadn't discussed the kiss and quite frankly I didn't want to. I was embarrassed at the way I had acted and didn't want to acknowledge it. I'd kept myself at a distance as much as I could and he hadn't tried to talk about it either. I mean he did have a girlfriend.

I knocked even though his door was open and went inside. "Close it."

I closed it feeling nervous. He flew to our other branch after the gala and I hadn't had to see him for two weeks. He was back now though.

"You wanted to see me?"

He was standing and staring out of the floor to ceiling glass, his back to me. I sat down at the chair across from his desk. Fidgeting my hands when he didn't turn around or answer me for a few minutes. He had his suit jacket off, the tension in his shoulders obvious.

"You think people can see?"

What was he talking about?? "See??"

"Through this glass here."

I stood and walked up beside him to see what he was staring at. He was acting paranoid and I didn't know what he was talking about. I looked down noticing no one was looking up. From the outside I didn't think they could. "Probably not. Not up this high anyways. Why??"

"They can't. We can see out but they cannot see in."

"Okay. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about??"

He sat back down and I followed and sat back across from him. "No. We have to fly back to Mexico."

"Ok."

"Tomorrow. I was wanting to leave tonight but I realize that's too short of notice. Some changes need to be made with Mr.Lopez because the hotel is not being up to speed with things."

"Ok. I'll book the hotel rooms, set up your jet and notify the pilots. You want dinner reservations at the same restaurants?"

"No. Pick some that you think looks good. Also change the hotel to the Four Seasons and book the presidential suite. There are three bedrooms no no need to add an extra room."

"Ok. How many days and nights?"

"Five days and four nights. I don't know how long it will take but shouldn't take longer than that. Use the company credit card. I'd like to fly out by 7 so we don't waste all day flying tomorrow."

"Ok I'll set this up. Want me to notify Mr.Lopez we are coming?"

"Yes. But do it last after you book the room and get everything else ready."

"Ok."

I stood and walked back into my office. After reserving the room, notifying his pilots and picking restaurants for reservations I felt a tension headache coming on. I popped two Tylenol's and notified Mr.Lopez's secretary who about had a cow. By the time I'd finished I sat back and breathed a sigh of relief.

There was a knock on my door and I looked at the time noticing it was just after five and figured it was Harry. Unfortunately when I said come in it wasn't. It was Sarah instead who was in a tight summer dress.

"Can I help you?"

She was looking at my picture frames and turned slowly and sat down. "Where is Harry? He didn't answer my calls or texts and isn't here."

"I'm not sure. I've been in my office the past four hours and didn't know he had left."

"Well since you can't help me with that then maybe you and I could chat?"