23

"So he has a slutty personal assistant?" Liz asked over coffee. We were having a brunch date and I'd filled her in on my new job.

"I didn't say she was a slut. She was just showing her obvious fake boobs in a low top and acted irritated with me when Harry gave me any attention."

"You know she is dying to sleep with him if she already hasn't. She probably felt like you were the new competition."

I laughed and shook my head. "First of all she can't sleep with him, it's in the policy book. If anyone is caught in appropriate activity then there are means of termination. She doesn't have to worry about me anyways. I'm not competing for his attention with her. I'm honestly glad I won't have to see her a lot though. Everyone I met was nice except for her."

"Whatever you say. She still wants to sleep with him policy or not. I guess that means you can't sleep with him either." She shrugged but laughed.

"I'm not going to sleep him with Liz!"

"Whatever you say.."

We paid our checks and I went to the mall to buy
some work appropriate clothes. Afterwards, I looked at an apartment I was interested in and decided to take it, turning in my deposit.

When I pulled in my mom's driveway I felt good. I had a job, a new place and things were looking up. I was excited to move into my new place. It was perfect. It was fifteen minutes from the office and had two bedrooms, a full bath, half bath, living room and kitchen. The size was perfect for me and the building required a code or key to get inside. It had great security which made me feel better.

*****

It was Friday and I'd officially made it through my first week. I loved my coworkers and instantly bonded with Vin who was my trainer and the only guy who worked in my department. He was super nice and taught me a lot. He was very sweet and good looking. Too bad he had a boyfriend.

Before my lunch break I got a phone call from Maddie saying Mr.Styles would like to meet with me in his office. I keyed in the elevator code and went up. Maddie was instantly waiting on me when I stepped off with an irritated look on her face.

"This way." She flipped her hair and had to lead me to Harry's office. She knocked and stepped in announcing my name. Like he didn't already know it, hence the phone call.

"Have a seat Sailor." He festered while sitting behind a large oak desk.  Maddie stood behind me and acted like she was going to stay. "Thanks Maddie. That's all for now." She looked irritated again at me and left, purposely leaving his door open so she could hear. Harry stood and closed it.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek before he sat down behind the desk. I tried to stay professional as I could.

"I assume you wanted to see me?"

He smirked and nodded. "How's it going so far? Everyone treating you right?"

Aside from Maddie, I liked everyone. "Yes. Everyone has been super nice and helpful. I really like it."

"Good I'm glad. I knew you'd do great. You let me know if anyone gives you any trouble."

"Mr.Styles I was told my boss was Allison and to report to her."

I was trying to be professional. I didn't want any special treatment. I hoped Harry didn't try to give me any.

He smirked and I remained calm on the outside. However, my insides were coiled up, my pulse beating fast. I hadn't been alone with him in a while. It was getting to me and he knew it.

"Sailor, you may call me Harry. As for who you report to, you are correct. Allison is your boss." He leaned over the desk clasping his hands together. "However I am the CEO, Allison's boss and the owner of this company. So you may report to me if needed."

"I was aware of your position Mr.Styles." I clasped my hands in my lap. Harry stood and went to the door, locking it as he turned around. He stepped close to me and stood before me.

"Stand up Sailor."

I stood, confused to what he was doing. He circled me like a predator and I was his prey. He turned me, pushing me against his desk and stood before me. He grabbed my hips, leaning in close with his mouth to my ear. "I kind of like hearing you call me Mr.Styles." He used his tongue to lick my ear lobe, sucking it into his mouth while he pushed his erection against me. "I want to bend you over my desk. Pull this tight pencil skirt up and rip your panties off. I've had my lunch. But suddenly I'm craving a dessert." He kissed my neck.

My breathing was labored, his dirty words turning me on. But I wanted to stay professional. Wanted this job. Not because of our past. I wanted to work hard and earn my place and move up in the company. Not by fucking Harry.

His hands had slid up my thighs and under my skirt. His fingers tracing the inside of my thighs and rubbing my panties. No doubt he would feel how wet I was. I haven't had sex in so long that I can't even remember how long it had been.

"You're so wet for me. Let me have my dessert Sailor. No one will know. Let me eat you out, make you come on my face." He slid my panties to the side, inserting a finger. "Fuck you're always so tight."

He continued to finger me and managed to unbutton my blouse baring my lacy bra that he could clearly see through. He placed his mouth on my nipple over my bra, sucking into his mouth. It felt so good and he knew his dirty words he was saying was turning me on even more.

I had to stop this before it went further. I knew Harry would go through with what he said. Knew him and knew if it continued it would lead to more than him going down on me.

"Harry we can't. It's against the policy rules." I slightly pushed his shoulders and he moved away. I gathered myself and he went back to his chair at his desk.

"I made the policy book Sailor. Just for the record. Who would fire you? Me?"

I sighed. "Look I want to take this job seriously. I really like it. I want to be professional here and out of work. I don't want tabloid pictures and people talking about me sleeping with the boss. I'll never be taken seriously by anyone here." I stood to leave while he interrupted me.

"Ok I get it. I'll back off. I'm sorry. I just thought-"

"You thought what? Do you act like this with your other coworkers? Maddie maybe?"

He stood, angry now. "What the fuck? No!"

Before I could answer there was a knock on his door. Maddie slowly opened it, interrupting our meeting. I smirked at him and stood making my way past Maddie. "I'm sorry Mr.Styles but Mr. Wayne is here."