35

I hated the paparazzi and tabloids. Ever since Harry and I started dating again, they're there taking our pictures. Today's latest news is "Can Harry's new girl calm him out of his womanizing ways?" Even though I hate it, I look at them and read them. Thankfully no one at work has said anything about it. Except when Vin and I talk I have to share any gossip with him.

As I was signing off of my computer and getting my things I stepped into Harry's office. He was on a long business call so I sat and waited until he finished. I played on my cell trying to kill the time. Harry was my ride home since my car was being worked on and serviced in the shop.

Harry ended his call and walked over to me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. Things between us have being going well. I still talk to Dr. Cindy and she has been very helpful.

"Sorry I kept you waiting. You ready to go?" He walked back to his desk and shut his computer off.

"Whenever you are. " I grabbed my purse and water and followed him to the elevator. His suit fit perfect. I couldn't help but check him out. We haven't been intimate since we've started dating and I was ready when he was. I missed the intimate moments we had.

He was in his phone texting on the elevator and finally laid it down when we got into his car. The man never rested.

"My place ok with you?" He buckled up and pulled out of the parking lot. Traffic was still bad, rush hour was on.

"That's fine."

We finally made it to his apartment. It felt bittersweet when I visited here. When I lived here it felt like a home. Even though he had a house outside of the city this apartment was special. When we walked in he untucked his shirt and laid his suit jacket on the back of the bar stool. He came up behind me and hugged me, placing kisses on my neck. I hoped this weekend we would relax and make up for lost time.

I raised my hand above my head, placing it around his neck. His kisses didn't stop and his hand moved lower to the button on my suit pants. He unbuckled them and slid his hand down my panties and rubbed me. I was turned on and would explode any minute.

"You're always so fucking wet for me." He said against my ear. When he inserted a finger a moan escaped my lips. "Let's go shower together. We've had a hard week and I want time with you"

I nodded, letting him work me into a frenzy until I was moaning his name. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs into the master bath. I slowly undressed as he did. He tuned the water on, making the temperature just right. When I stepped inside behind him he grabbed my hips, pushing me against the tile wall.

He kissed me slowly and pulled away, smirking. "Let me clean you."

He washed my body from head to toe and I did the same to him. Unfortunately, we didn't have sex. I was so sexually frustrated that I was close to ripping his boxer briefs off when he climbed into the bed. He was relaxed, scrolling through the tv and checking his phone emails.

I was a little aggravated but tried not to show it. I grabbed my phone and went through social media and my emails. I looked through my work calendar and seen the reminder for the company's annual dinner and charity event. Mentally I picked out the venue and colors in my head. I sent an email to the party planning company with the themes and colors. I emailed the venue that was downtown. They had a conference ballroom at the top of the place that had outside patios with great views.

I was so caught up with the planning that I almost forgot Harry was beside until I heard his soft snores. He worked a lot and I knew he hadn't taken a vacation in a long time. He needed a vacation and one that didn't require work. I checked his calendar and seen after the company gala he had two weeks with nothing scheduled. I went ahead and blocked them off.

I would ask him in the morning where he wanted to go on vacation. I knew I'd have to put my foot down but the man needed rest.

*****

"This looks fantastic!! Exactly how I envisioned it." I had a meeting with the party planner. She stopped by, giving me draw up of her designs and decorations along with the menu and music.

"I'll have everything finished this Saturday. Thank you." She grabbed her folders and left. Harry was out of town at the other office this week until Thursday. I mentioned the vacation but he hadn't gave me an answer yet

We had been busy this week and I'd missed him. Even though we FaceTimed I missed him in person. I logged off and was thankful it was time to leave work. Liz was coming over for dinner and drinks and I was looking forward to it.

When I arrived home i barely had time to take my heels off before she got there.

"Got the food and wine!!!" She shouted.

After we caught up on gossip we sat in the living room with our drinks. Harry had been texting me off and I and I sighed.

"What is it??" Liz asked.

"I feel unwanted. Like he doesn't fully want me."

"What?? Why?!!"

"Well since we've been dating we haven't had sex. We kiss and stuff but I swear I have the worst case of blue balls for women."

Liz bursted out laughing. "Honey he wants you. Maybe he's trying to respect you and take it slow?"

"That's great. Very respectful. But I'm over it. I want him to man handle me and fuck me."

We both laughed. "Well tease him until he can't take it anymore. Step up and let him know you're more than ready for sex."

"Looks like I'm going to have do something. When he gets back I'm going to do it."

"Yes!! Perfect way to send him away on a vacation."

If Harry didn't take control then I was going to do it myself.