4

Liz dragged me to the mall and made sure I purchased several pairs of lingerie. I didn't plan on wearing it anytime soon but bought them to appease her. Regardless of being attracted to Harry, I just didn't have the courage to approach that route with him. Carrying my bags in from the mall, I unlocked the door and made my way inside. I turned around the lock the door behind me when I heard his voice.

"You go shopping today?" I jumped, not expecting him to be home. I turned around and he was sitting on the sofa watching tv. It looked like he'd already showered, sitting there in only a pair of lounge pants. My mind started thinking of the lingerie and Liz' advice. I wish he'd wear a shirt.

I smiled at him, setting my bags on the table and sat beside him. "Just a little. Nothing major. Liz insisted I went with her and I couldn't fight her off."

He laughed and I wanted to run inside my room and lock the door. If he'd give me about 10-15 minutes to myself I could relieve he feelings he made me feel. I turned my head away from him, trying to see what he was watching on tv and to redirect my thoughts. My earlier purchases sitting on the floor seemed more tempting for use by the minute.

"That's good. I can't believe she's engaged. Is the guy pretty cool?"

"He seems okay. I think this whole thing is rushed though in my opinion. Liz doesn't seem like the type to be satisfied being a housewife."

"Most women love that shit though. Sit at home, get all the plastic surgery and shopping they want." He took a drink of a beer I didn't see sitting on the table.

"Well I would hate it. I would be bored to tears and I spent too much time and money on a college degree to not use it. Liz is the same way. She'll get restless eventually I think. I think she will want to return to her job sooner rather than later."

He took a drink and looked at me. "I know you aren't like most women Sailor. That's what I love about you. You're miss independent but sometimes it isn't a bad thing to rest, take some time for yourself. Let someone take care of you a little bit. You're always worrying about other people."

"Are you drunk?"

He busted out laughing and took another drink. "No, why? You've seen me drunk before."

"You just seem more relaxed tonight." He definitely looked comfortable shirtless and in those pants.

"I am. I finished work early and have been able to relax a little bit. I don't always get to leave early so when I do it's nice."

I secretly wondered if he had sex or something when he left work to help him be relaxed but knew it wasn't my business. Harry was successful and I knew he worked hard a lot. I was glad to see him be able to relax. "You've definitely worked your ass off. I'm glad you get to relax and have downtime. You deserve it."

"So I don't have an ass anymore huh?"

"You know what I mean!"

He sat his beer back down and stood up and turned, turning his ass towards me. No he didn't work his ass literally off. If anything it had gotten more firm. He had is head turned backwards trying to look at it. "No I don't. Maybe I have worked it off a little?" I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"If that's the case I need your job to work mine off."

"Fuck that. Your ass is just fine." He walked over to throw away his empty bottle and retrieved two more, handing me one.

"Thanks." I took a large drink, needing something to do because I didn't know what else to say. Harry sat back down and propped his legs up and focused his attention back to the television. I was thankful for the distraction.