36

"You have to buy these!!" Liz shoves the lacy lingerie into my hands. We were at the mall shopping and Liz insisted I buy new lingerie to wear in front of Harry. "If he sees you in this, he won't be a gentleman anymore."

I looked at the black lace bra and matching panties. Liz had a point so she picked out three lingerie outfits for me and we had lunch before I got back to my apartment. Liz officially wore me out with shopping but I always loved spending time with her.

I opened my work email account and the travel agent had replied, stating everything was set up just the way I wanted. I chose a hotel suite with the perfect view of the Caribbean ocean. I didn't know if Harry had been to Jamaica or not but it wasn't a bad flight and close enough that if something happened he would be able to make it back to work.

I hadn't told Harry yet and I kept mentioning for him to take a vacation. He hadn't said no but he hadn't said yes either. Since the trip was booked I was sure he would agree to it. I was anxious to surprise him tomorrow at work.

*****

Work was so busy that I didn't get a chance to give Harry his surprise. I shut down my computer and made my way to his office. I sat down on a chair across from him at his desk while he finished up a phone call.

When he hung up he stood and walked around his desk before me.

"Harry-"

He picked me up effortlessly and sat me on his desk. Moving my hair behind my ear, he leaned down and kissed me. I returned the kiss, opening my mouth so he could slide his tongue in.

After a hard kiss he pulled away and smirked. "I sure did miss that mouth of yours."

I smiled and couldn't help that I had missed him. "I have you a surprise." I pulled the envelope out from behind me that contained pictures of the resort and bungalow with the dates.

He opened it and read through it while I waited anxiously for his reaction.

"Well what do you think?" I asked after he was quiet and finished reading the paperwork.

"I love it. But it's during a week I might be busy. Thank you. I appreciate it. But I would like to change one thing."

I nodded, eager to know what he wanted changed.

"There's only one person booked. I want you to come with me. If you agree then I will go for sure."

He wanted me to go? I doubted I could take off work but Harry was the owner of the company. Secretly I did want to go. I hadn't had a vacation in a long time and maybe it was what I needed to relax and clear my head.

"Ok. As long as it is ok if I go away from work."

He laughed and gave me that signature smirk. "You'll be able to go. You won't be fired. I promise."

He leaned in and kissed me again. Thanking me for the trip I had booked.

*****

I was so tired that I slept through the entire flight. Harry nudged me, waking me to tell me we had landed and was at the airport. I looked out at the sunshine and smiled. We grabbed our bags and suitcases and when we got into the car to drive us to the hotel I couldn't help but he in awe. Mountains was on one side while the turquoise water and beach was on the other.

Harry checked his phone and when we checked in the bungalow stole my breath. It was on the water with a large bed and TV. A bathroom was connected and there was a claw foot tube that gave the perfect view of the ocean. Outside was steps that you could use to get in and out of the ocean. It was beautiful.

"This place is nice. You did good Sailor." He stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded taking in the beauty.

We changed and got in the ocean. The temperature was perfect and after a while of swimming we laid out on the deck to tan. I caught Harry relaxing, not bringing his phone outside with us.

We had dinner at the resort and after drinks at the bar I was a little drunk. Since my nerves where out the window I let Harry change first and grabbed the lingerie. After looking myself over and taking a deep breath I finally walked out. Harry was on his phone so he didn't notice me at first. I stood next to him and he lowered his phone then looked at me from head to toe.

"Damn Sailor. You look hot as fuck." He ran his fingers through his hair. I got on the bed, straddling him.

I started to kiss him. The kiss soon escalated from soft and sensual until something snapped and we were fucking each other's mouths. I grinded my hips into him, feeling him get hard. I moved my mouth down his neck, chest, then stomach slowly pulling his boxer briefs down.

When I took him in my mouth my eyes watered. He was so big that I gagged but his moans and cursing kept me going. I kept working him while he put his hand into my hair.

"Fuuck!"  Harry pulled my mouth off of him and kissed my neck while he made his way lower, pulling my panties off as he went. When he placed his mouth on me my back arched off the bed and I placed my hand in his hair not wanting him to leave. He worked me into an orgasm and he pulled the rest of our clothes off.

Pulling my legs up over his shoulders, he slid into me in one thrust. Our moans were loud, mixing together. He pulled back and started thrusting deeper. It hurt but felt good at the same time that tears formed from my eyes.

I missed this feeling, the intimacy with him.

"Harry I'm coming..." I moaned and he thrusted through my entire orgasm. His thrusts became faster, harder and soon he followed me. I could feel myself coming again when he was and my eyes rolled back, the feeling overwhelming.

When he pulled out he laid beside me, both of us out of breath. He laced our hands together and I was so close to falling asleep. All you could hear was our labored breathing and the ceiling fan. I wasn't sure if I was in my post-orgasmic bliss, was delirious but when he caught his breath I was not expecting his next words to come out of his mouth.

"Marry me."