29

"Can I remind you of how much I love when we have girls night out?? Liz yelled at the bar. We were currently sitting at the bar in a nightclub she had dragged me to. What started off with dinner and drinks turned into more drinks and a nightclub.

"I'll admit I forgot how much fun it is to people watch here."

"Honey we are going to dance as soon as we take these shots!!"

Liz pulled me onto the dance floor. It was nice cutting loose after the past three months I have had. I needed to have a stress free weekend and to get laid. Liz thought the latter was more needed. When you were a personal assistant to a very busy man you didn't have time to let go of stress let alone meet someone to have a one night stand with.

The club was busy tonight and it was my weekend off so I figured I could at least try to meet someone. Random men would come dancing but I wasn't feeling it tonight. I grabbed Liz off of the dance floor and back to an open table I spotted. The waitress took our drink orders and I downed a bottle of water.

"That girl at the bar looks so familiar."

I turned to look at who Liz thought she knew but couldn't tell. "I can't see good from here."

"Oh shit. We know her! That's Sarah!!"

"Sarah??"

"Sarah Larson! And she's flirting with some guy!!"

Liz had to be seeing things. I knew Harry was still seeing her since I scheduled over half of their dates. I only ran into her a few times at work but didn't stay around her long enough to chat with her. I doubted she would be at the club flirting with a guy. She was practically all over Harry in the tabloids I would see. I know she wanted to snatch him and keep him.

I turned around and could see her side profile. Sure enough she was sitting on a stool beside a guy and flirting. The guy was definitely not Harry. "I don't get it. She's been all over Harry. Why would she flirt with some guy at a club?"

"Didn't you say he was out of town for the next two weeks? Maybe she wants to get laid."

I gave Liz a face. "I'd say she is getting laid and doubt she has to come here for it."

Liz took her phone out of her clutch, snapping pictures of her. "Well I have evidence if she tries to start anything with you."

"Liz she doesn't know about me and won't try to start anything."

******

I knocked on Harry's office door and as he said come in Sarah looked me up and down with a fake smile and left. I took a seat across from him while he worked on his computer.

"Don't forget the Styles Charity Gala is this weekend." He didn't look up to acknowledge me.

" I didn't. I came in to let you know everything is taken care of, the invites have been sent and it's still next weekend as planned."

"Good. Does it look like it will be an efficient turn out?"

"Yes. Everyone invited has rsvpd. Is there anything else that needs to be done for it?"

He was quiet while finishing up on his computer. When he finished he looked at me and smiled.

"You got a dress?"

"A dress? For what?"

"The gala. I would like for you to attend. All of my employees are invited and all of the managers come. Do you have a dress to wear Sailor?"

"Well I-I didn't know I'd be attending. I'll have to get-"

"Charge it to my company card. You're already aware of the dress code."

Yes I was aware. This event was an expensive one with guests making large donations and wearing designer dresses and suits.

"I would feel guilty. I can buy one."

He shook his head. "Nonsense. I want to buy it for you. Pick one out by the end of the week."

I sighed, not in the mood to argue. I felt a headache coming on and it wasn't worth disagreeing with him. "Do you want me to charge Miss Larson's dress as well? You received a bill from a designer shop with a Chanel gown, shoes and jewelry. I believe it was around 16,000."

"I don't recall giving her my information and permission to bill me for those things. Call the company and see how much the dress is. I'll pay for that but not anything else."

I sighed checking that off on my list. It looked like the past four months Miss Lovely Larson was charging a lot of things to him. "Ok. I will give you the other bills charged to you for the past few months as well. You can let me know what you want me to do for them."

"Yes please get them I would like to see what they are and for."

I already had them in a specific folder and brought it back to him. He told me to close the door and take a seat. I didn't really want to know if he was paying for her random shopping days out, getting massages, nails and toes done and hair appointments.

"Fuck!" After reading through each bill he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm not paying for all of this shit."

I sat and listened to him moan and groan about it. But he had to know she was with him for this specific purpose.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want your honest opinion of her." I say back, not expecting that question to come of this. I sat there and thought how to nicely say she was using him the best way I could.

"She seems nice-"

"Sailor just say it. Don't give me a run around."

"She seems nice but only if it's in a beneficial way for her. I'm think you really like her and I'm afraid she could be using you. You don't deserve that. You deserve someone who wants you for you, not your money. You deserve to be happy and not taken advantage of."

He sat and listened, not saying anything.

"Are you two exclusive?"

"Why? I don't discuss my relationships."

"Well since your asked what I thought about her I think you should know Liz and I were at a club the other night and she was there."

"So?"

"She wasn't by herself and didn't leave by herself. She was with a guy and left with him. She looked like she was flirting." I shrugged.

"I asked your opinion. I appreciate you giving it. As far as the club incident I'll ask her. I won't tell her you told me. Just go ahead and pay for the bills."

He was back to working on his computer without another comment. I was irritated. I didn't want to pay for her things with Harry's money. She was obviously using him. It also bothered me that he didn't tell me if they were exclusively seeing each other or not. Either way I was done worrying about it. If he wanted to take her to the gala then that's his decision. I paid those bills and planned on picking a dress out tomorrow.