14

"I left. I waited on you and didn't feel safe so Liz came and got me. Where are you?"

I heard silence in the background so I assumed he was ok. I stretched my legs out onto the silk sheets, gripping the covers for comfort.

"I'm at home. My phone died and as soon as I charged it I texted you. Why did you leave? Nothing was going to hurt you. I was seeing Jose and got to talking. I wish you would've texted me or fuck even left a note."

I sighed. "I should've and I'm sorry. But you should've taken me inside with you if you knew you'd be that long. It's not like it was the safest part of town Luke."

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you Sailor. I'm up at Pete's having a drink. You want to come join?"

No sorry? No I was wrong and yes I should've taken you inside? Now he's out having drinks and is acting like nothing happened? I was over it. I like him but I knew deep down I wouldn't ever have feelings for him. I needed to end it. Whatever it was.

"No I'm going back to bed. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok you know where I am if you change your mind."

I shook my head and felt even more restless. Getting up, I walked out of the room and looked inside his office. He wasn't in there so he must've been asleep. I crept inside his bedroom and got under the covers. He was asleep and I kept running the name Jose in my head. I'd never heard him talk about a Jose guy before.

I must've been stirring too much because I felt a warm hand grab my hip. I jumped a little and looked over my shoulder to find Harry still asleep. His hand was holding my hip tight and I was just in my T-shirt and panties and I tried to stay still. I didn't want to wake him up.

His hand smoothed over on my exposed stomach and I tried staying still yet this man was turning me on in his damn sleep. I knew my panties were wet but I knew he was exhausted. I shouldn't be with him but I loved him and always had.

"You're breathing fast. What's wrong?" His deep sleep filled voice filled the room. I jumped a little, not expecting him to be awake.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. Nothings wrong. Just couldn't sleep."

His hand had moved lower, resting below my bellybutton and on top of my panties. He was still quiet but I was doing everything I could not to squirm and rub my legs together. I was turned on. His scent filled his bed, his warm hand on me. It had been too long since I'd had him. He knew how to love me like no one else and I fucking craved it.

I shifted my legs a little for some friction but it didn't help. If he'd move his hand I'd use my own to take care of my problem but his was blocking my way. I felt hot and wanted his covers off of me, the small bead of sweat was starting to pool on my chest. I tried slowing my breathing down, to think about anything else but an orgasm from him and when I got my thoughts controlled his hand moved my panties slowly down enough to cup me.

I acted unaffected, even though I was wanting him more than anything. He slid a finger over my clit and started lightly rubbing me. God it felt good. If he'd just insert a finger I'd get off so quickly. He moved closer behind me and I could feel him press against my ass. He was definitely hard.

My breathing was getting faster and my body started riding against his hand. His lips moved to my neck and then his voice whispered in my ear. "You're fucking soaking for me. You think I wouldn't notice that you were turned on by just your breathing?" He nipped at my neck. I didn't say anything back. "Want me to slide my finger in you? How about my tongue first and then my dick. Would you let me do that Sailor?" I moaned at his dirty words.