40

Harry has kept his promise, our honeymoon filled with relaxation, good food, lots and lots of great sex. By the time we arrived back home I was exhausted.
Thankfully we had our house, all of my belongings already moved in.

He had a few more days before he returned to work and I was settling in to our home. I wanted to go back to work as well but didn't know how I'd feel. I didn't want to be treated differently but I was now his wife and things would definitely be different.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Harry asked. He knew I was in deep thought because I had gone quiet.

"Just work. How things will be different. How I will be treated differently." I shrugged.

"You know you don't have to work. It's not a big deal."

I knew that. But I enjoyed working. I liked working at his company and I liked what I did.

"I know but I want to. I've had this idea floating around so hear me out."

He gave me his full attention.

"What if I started a company myself. A company that trained women and men who could be personal assistants to executives at companies? We could send out resumes, fit the person for that company and so on."

"If you want to do it than do it. You have experience to train them. It sounds like a good idea to me if that's what you want to do."

"Really? You think I could do it?"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "I don't think. I know you could. You wouldn't be in it alone. You've got me. I'd help you in anyway that I could. You know that."

I smiled and kissed him.

"It's settled. You need to pick out a name, where you want it based out of. But I know you would do great."

"I know. It's a lot to think about. I'll have to look for a building and all of that. Get some employees ready for training to help seek out the applicants."

"I have buildings everywhere that should be the least of your worries."

He had a point. I often forgot what his was mine and mine was his even though his was more. But I knew no matter what he was my biggest supporter.

"I love you do you know that?"

"Well I certainly hope so considering I am your husband."

******

"Girl I can't believe you did it! It's open and running. Do you feel relief?" Liz asked as we took it in.

SS Executives was the company name and now open.   Liz was my right hand woman, helping me hire employees and potential personal assistants. Our building was small but I had renovated it to exactly how I had wanted it. Liz and I spent a lot of time on this and it was my baby.  Six months and our doors had opened and everything was now open and running full swing.

"Yes. I'm so proud and I couldn't have done this without you. I am so thankful you chose this over the housewife life."

We smiled and nodded at our employees who were experienced with training new PAs. She and I each had our own office, one conference room, and cubicles for are ten full-time office employees.

We had employed five personal assistants. One being Harry's who had been doing an excellent job so far. I was proud and believed this company would go far.

A knock on my door pulled me from the applications I had been reading through. When I looked up I smiled as the door closed behind him.

"Mrs. Styles. I wanted to personally thank you for assisting me with a great new assistant."

I stood infront of him, grabbing his teal colored tie. I pressed my lips to his, our kiss turning urgent.

"I've not been inside this pussy since this morning." His fingers slid under my rising skirt. "I don't think that husband of yours is doing you properly."

I pressed my fingers to his lips and removed his hand.

Going back to my desk and taking a seat I smiled. "I can't believe you had the guts to show up here. People will talk you know."

His eyebrow rose as he shrugged.

"But I disagree with your statements. My husband had been properly fucking me. So much so, I've had to clear out my schedule for an hour today."

"Is that so? For what?" He asked curiously.

I looked at him, taking in his gorgeous looks.

"Well since I am over his personal assistant I took it upon myself to arrange his schedule as well."

I was met with silence.

I smiled and stood over him, crossing my legs. "I'm not usually nosey, considering he keeps me updated on his schedule but today I had to do some changing."

"Is that so? Why did you feel the need to do that? Did you need more time for me to come and fuck your over this desk?"

I shook my head as he stood again, sliding his hand up my leg and under my skirt again. I knew he could feel the wet spot in my panties. He slid them over, running a finger over me.

"In fact. Why don't we start now? Add more time to that schedule you changed."

I kissed him deeply and moaned at his hand underneath my skirt.

"I have an important meeting today. One my husband must attend. We can't be late."

I heard the zipper of his slacks and felt his cock at my entrance.

"Well we must be quick right now then."

He pushed inside, fast. Burying himself inside me to the hilt.

"Fuck...I can't get enough of you."

He fucked me hard and fast, catching my moans with his mouth. When I came, he came, filling me full. He eased out and I shook my head. Feeling his release come down my legs.

I walked over and grabbed a tissue, cleaning the mess he made up.

He stood behind me, grabbing my waist from behind.

"What's this meeting that's so important?"

I grabbed his hands, placing them on my stomach and felt his lips on my neck.

"We are going to confirm that you are wrong. That my husband does fuck me properly."

I turned to see his face, blank, not getting it.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I smiled up at him and kissed him.

"Yes Harry. I'm pregnant."

He smiled, dimples showing and picked me up off the ground hugging me.

"I love you. Why didn't you say anything before?"

After all we had been through in our past I wasn't taking any chances until I was sure. But after two months of feeling the way I did, I knew and knew it was time to tell him.

"Because I don't want to be wrong. And seeing our baby on this sonogram means more than anything to me."

"Me too. Fuck I'm speechless."

I smiled. "I don't think I've ever rendered you that."

"Woman. You have no idea."