Chapter 1

It is the first day and I'm making my way through the crowd that I've been caught with, new school year, new students, the juniors had flocked themselves in the hallway and other way making it too hard for me to pass through the crowd. Making it worse, I am late and I couldn't see my friends, I wonder what subjects we have the same....

Ugh!

Aww!!!! Sh*t who the F stepped on my foot!

Damn it! I'm wearing white shoes! Way to go!

Oh My God, Why did I wear a denim long sleeves?! I'm sweating!

Can't I just push them?! Argh!

Oh God! How am I able to find them in this huge school? With lots of new student who couldn't park themselves somewhere else.

Phone.....remembering that I could call them, I dialed their names one by one but no one answered and went straight to voice mail. Putting my phone back, I went to get my schedules.

First period, Math, which ever kind of math is that but it says here Geometry so note taken.

General Chemistry 1

General Physics 1

And....

English...????? Isn't this supposed to be for juniors???? Are they mistaken about this?

Going to my first class, I saw Camilla one of my friends there talking to some students I haven't seen before, aware of my presence, she ran into me and enveloped me into a tight hug, with a smile, I hugged her back. I haven't seen any of my friends during the summer, just in group chat.

"We're on the same class together! Lauren and Cathy  has Philosophy right now!"-I smiled at her excitement. To be honest, when Lauren has first introduce me to Camilla, I didn't think I would be that friend of her knowing tihe fact that we have complete opposite of personality, like totally. She is so hyper, seems like her energy cannot be drain if you make her run around the campus and she can still talk like she had drunk and energy drink.

We enter the class room for the first period, it's a lady in her early thirties, it's Ms. Caden. Actually, I've already known almost all the teachers and faculty members here and that's because most of them are either a geek, old grumpy man and woman, gorgeous not taken/ and taken and others are just normal.

"Look at her she's really gorgeous. I wonder why she has no boyfriend yet. I mean, why? According to rumours she haven't been into any relationships before"-said Camilla which I replied a nod and smile as I glance to Ms. Caden.

Ms. Caden was actually my crush but no one knows that, even my friends, there's no way I will come put to them and be thrown away. Ms. Caden is actually a gorgeous lady, yes a Math teacher, specialty in Geometry. I remember sending her flowers secretly every valentine's day in our school, I make sure to write her letter which has initials on them. But time pass by I've gone bored, she doesn't swing my way then fine, I give up. She wasn't that pretty anyway XD.

"Stop staring at her Xyden Davis!"-Camilla nudge me in my rib causing her to earn a glare from me. I look at Ms. Caden and she was smiling. Oh no, too late Ms. Caden, I'm over you.

Our first day in Geometry gone with introductions and story telling about our summer vacation which I pretty much spent lying on bed, watching netflix, eating unhealthy foods and sleeping yet.... I enjoyed them all rather than going to beaches and other places.