Old Friends

Will^^

         I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I noticed that Grayson wasn't here anymore so I guess he went to his room. I went to the bathroom turned on the shower and put my hair on a bun. After I was done I put on my clothes, did makeup and hair. Today I decided to take my motorcycle so I put on my boots and leather jacket. When I was done I walked down stairs holding my jacket and keys.

 "Good morning losers" I said walking into the kitchen

"Morning to you too" Heather said.

"The news have some things to talk about your kill last night Angle" Jackson said from the living room and we all walked in and he turned up the volume.

"Late last night Jason Griffin was murder in a club. The police said all his money is missing from his account and they have no connections or reason why anyone will kill Mr. Griffin. Then murder weapon was found on the dance floor and people are being investigated and questioned" the reporter said.

"Looks like this is making other gangs aware and they will want to know who killed Griffin" Julianna said.

"It's good that they know we are here" Dominic said.

"Did the boss send you the address?" I asked.

"Yes he did well met him their at eight and bring your best cars for the race" Dominic said.

"Good thing it's Friday" I said.

"Hurry up guys or you'll be late" Heather said.

"We're going and Juliana can you take my bag I'm taking my bike today" I said.

"Yeah just put it in my car" she said.

"Thanks" I said.

         We all walked out of the house and we went to the garage. I saw my bike and smiled at the sight of it. I grabbed my black helmet and put it on. I put my key in the bike and it roared to life. I zipped up my leather jacket and put on my black gloves. I swung my leg over my bike and I kicked the kickstand up and stared to leave the garage. When we got to the gate I noticed a security guy which he was not their before. We got to school and I saw a parking spot and I took it. I noticed people were staring and took off my helmet moving my hair back in the process.