Hitting The Streets

It's Sunday and I woke up at five in morning and decided to take a jog. About forty five minutes later I was back home. I went into my bathroom and showers. When I got out I saw someone laying on my bed and I swear I almost screamed.

"Will what the hell are you doing here?" I whispered yelled.

"Thought I'll come by and wake you but it seems like your awake" he said casually.

"Fuck Will" I said.

"Chill Ange" He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you but not here, so change and met me outside" he said and walked out of my room.

I swear that boy is going to be the death of me. I went into my closet and changed fast. I did my makeup quickly but perfect. I grabbed my house keys and attached my motorcycle keys to it. I then walked downstairs and left a note for the rest saying I left with Will.

"I got food" Will said holding up McDonald's

"I love you" I said grabbing the bag.

"I know you do" he said and we got into his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked eating a breakfast burrito.

"Somewhere where I can explain things" he said.

"What things?" I asked.

"Your not the only one in a gang" he said smirking.

My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped to the ground. I swallowed the saliva stuck in my mouth and sat back on the seat. My best friend for over six years is in a gang. What The Actual Fuck. The rest of the ride was quite and minutes later we arrived at a lake.

"We're here" Will said turning off the car and getting out.

When the door shut I came back to my senses and the lake was nice and no one was here. I also could help but think about what Will just told me. Is he in a gang and what didn't he tell me this earlier?