Dinner

Mia^^

I woke up the next morning remember I had dinner with Mason. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit. I straight my hair and did my makeup. When I was done I got the keys to my Chevy Impala and it's a 1967 so it's a classic and it's all black. I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting down and I grabbed an apple.

 "Morning Angel" Jackson said

"Morning" I said smiling at him.

"Angel" Grayson said.

"Yeah" I said.

"I'm sorry about these past days we have been jerks to you" Grayson said.

"It's fine guys no need to say sorry" I said.

"Are you sure?" Mia asked.

"Yes it's fine I get it" I said.

"Friends?" Mia said.

"Best friends" I said.

        I hugged Mia and then Juliana. I then hugged Jackson and Reed and finally Grayson. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and then we all walked out to our cars. The girls wanted to go with me so they can take my car back. I told the girls about Spencer and his dad and everything that happened.

"Spencer is so hot" Jules said.

"I know, he's so dreamy" Mia said.

"No, he's an asshole and a man whore" I said.

"Come on you have to think he's hot" Mia said.

"He's cute but an asshole" I said.

"I know who Angel has eyes for" Jules said smirking.

"I do too" Mia said.

"Oh really and who is that?" I said.

"Grayson" Jules said.

"We all can tell he likes you" Mia said.

"We're here get off" I said parking at a spot.

"Don't change the subject" Mia said.