Leads

Spencer^^

The next day I woke up to my stupid alarm going off. Last night we all went to where the boss wanted us to go and I got my money. I didn't go to streets or the fighting I just went back home. I was so mad at everyone I didn't want to talk to them. I went to the bathroom and showered with cold water. I got out and chose my outfit. I chose my outfit, did makeup and did my hair. I walked down stairs and I hopped on my bike ignoring everyone.

        I got to school ten minutes early and since I was still mad I needed to cool off

        I got to school ten minutes early and since I was still mad I needed to cool off. I grabbed my packs of cigarettes and lighter. I inhaled the smoke held it in my mouth for a while and then exhaled. People passed by and I didn't care I saw the rest pull up and I ignored them. They saw me and I just rolled my eyes and they kept walking.

"Looks like you guys are getting along" Will's deep voice said.

"You think" I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We just argued last night, nothing to big" I said.

"Ok" he said.

"So what's up with you" I said.

"Nothing much and I didn't know you smoked" he said.

"It's to calm my nerves I'm mad today" I said.

"Well just don't bitch at me" he said.

"Well don't make me mad today" I said.

"Noted" he said.

"We should get going we're already late" I said.

"Wait, your going to walk into class smelling like cigarettes" he said.

"I don't care and I feel like talking back to teachers" I said smirking.

"Your funeral" he said.

"Not yet" I said.

He just laughed and we both walked in. We went out separate ways and I walked into class. I saw Mia sitting with another girl and I saw Denis and the only empty spot was next to him. Just great. And then teacher stopped and cleared her throat. I groan and rolled my eyes and turned to face her.