Suspicious

I woke up to someone moving next to me. I looked at the time on the night stand at it read 8:16. I turned back around and I saw Will was awake. I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning" I said.

"We should probably get ready" he said.

"Yeah we should" I said.

       We both got out of the bed and I went to my room. I picked out and outfit and I did my makeup. Once I was done I walked down to the kitchen we're everyone was at already.

         We all sat down and the maids brought us breakfast

We all sat down and the maids brought us breakfast. We all eat and made small talk with everyone. There was a silence and Mr. Volkov spoke.

"Mr. Cortez I had flown your whole gang here and they should be getting here in a few hours" Volkov said.

"Thank you Mr" Cortez said.

"Mr. Lockwood which one of your sons will be taking your place after you leave or another accident happens?" Mr. Volkov asked.

"Haven't quite thought of that Mr. Volkov" Mason said.

"And you Mr. Robertson, will your son take your place?" Mr. Volkov asked. 

"Haven't given it a though as well" Mr. Robertson said.

"Cortez who will take your place?" Mr. Volkov asked.

"No other then Theo Forbes" Cortez said and my gaze snapped towards him.

"Something wrong Angel?" Mr. Volkov asked but I didn't answer him I just looked at Cortez.

"Yeah Angel is something wrong" Cortez said smirking.

"Nothing is wrong" I said and I got up and left.

        I went to my room and I punched the wall leaving a hole where my fist was. Someone opened the door and locked it. I turned around and it was Axel. I looked at him and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Axel?" I asked turning my back to him.

"Who's Theo?" He asked.

"No one" I said.