Gang's Combined

Jackson^^

It was around seven and I was in my room cleaning my guns. Then my bedroom door swung open and I quickly picked up the gun I was holding and pointed at who ever was their. I then noticed it was Jackson and he but his hands up.

"Fuck Jackson don't do that" I said putting down my gun.

"Sorry, and the boss is here and he looks pissed" Jackson said.

"Angle!" I head the boss yell my name.

"Here we go" I said getting up.

Me and Jackson got out of my room and I closed he door behind me. We both walked down stairs and walked to the living room. I saw everyone sitting down and the boss was standing up. He looked at me and his eyes got smaller.

"What do you know about Mason Lockwood?" He asked.

"Nothing much, just from what they told me" I said.

"Who is they?" He asked.

"His son, Spencer" I said.

"How do you know Spencer?" He asked.

"He was my bully and I guess now he's in a gang" I said.

"He knows your in my gang?" He asked.

"He has pictures and everything, they figured it out by themselves, and to be more exact that day you paid me when I killed Dylan Griffin" I said.

"What did this kid say?" He asked.

"Mr. Lockwood was trying to contact you for months now and he really need to talk you your a very busy man so it's hard to reach you" I said smirking at the end.

"Find me Mason Lockwood's phone number" Cortez said to one of his hackers.

        A few minutes later the hacker gave Cortez a phone and he stared to talk. He left the room and we all sat in silence. The boss then came back and gave the phone back to the hacker.

"Lockwood wants to join the gangs and bring down Patron, he wants me to bring all my best members and your all going he'll do the same and bring his best, everyone let's go take your own cars" Cortez said and walked outside.

        I walked up to my room and grabbed the keys to my black Lamborghini. I walked out to the garage and turned on my Lamborghini. I smiled and we were on the road following the black suburban in front of me.

          We were in the middle of no where and I saw other cars and guys with guns

          We were in the middle of no where and I saw other cars and guys with guns. I opened my glove compartment and pulled out a gun. I turned off my car and opened the door and put the gun on my back on waistband of my leggings. Cortez walked up in front and the rest of us stand behind. People stared to walk out of the cars and I saw Spencer, Cameron and Denis. Another man walked out and he looked to be in his late forties and he had grey hairs on his sides. He had a suit on and we walked up to Cortez.