Stake Out

I woke up the next morning with a headache and I was late for school. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I think everyone left because the whole house was quite. I walked back to my room and looked for something to wear. I put on my outfit and I grabbed my keys to my BMW I8. I went to Starbucks and grabbed the girls their drinks. I grabbed something to eat as well.

        I got to school and I texted the girls that I was there

        I got to school and I texted the girls that I was there. They came out to the parking lot and grabbed their drinks. They went to class and I started to walk to my class. My phone dinged and I got a message. It was from Cortez.

Cortez: 1577 Washington Dr get here now

Me: on my way

        I walked back to my car and I put the address into the cars gps. About thirty minutes later I stopped at what seems to be a beach house. I went and locked on the door and a lady opened it.

"I'm here to see Cortez, I'm Angel" I said.

"Oh yes miss Angel follow me" she said kind of scared.

       She let me in and she closed the door behind us. I followed her down the hall and the hall was empty. No picture, no decorations it's like if no one lives here. We walked into another room and I saw Cortez, Mason, Axel and Spencer.

"Mr. Lockwood, Angel is here" the lady said.

"Thank you Daisy" Mason said.

"You made it" Cortez said.

"I'm here aren't I" I said and I saw Spencer and Axel smiling at my sarcasm.

"Anyways, Angel I need you to do a mission for me and my sons will help you" Mason said.

"What will I be doing?" I asked.

"You'll be supervising that one of my shipments goes as plan" he said.

"What kind of shipment?" I asked.

"Only the best sugar from Colombia" he said.

"Why do you want me to supervise?" I asked.

"There might be an ambush, and I want all my packages or else so one will have to pay" he said looking me dead in the eye along with his sons.

"Understood" I said.

"You'll stay here with my sons and come up with a plan, they already have the blueprints and everything you need" he said.

"Ok" I said.

"I'll be on my way I have other things to take care of" he said.

"Don't let me down Angel" Cortez said.

"I won't" I said speaking the truth.

"Or else" Mason said in a very strong voice.

"Yes sir" I said.