Goodbye, For Now

"Sir they fought at school and I tried to tell them not to disturb you and they beat me up" Ryan explained quickly.

"You lying asshole he held on to Angels arm hard and disrespected all of us" Grayson said in a loud voice.

"Is this true Angel? My father asked me.

"Yes dad, Ryan grabbed me and threw me on the floor the rest just fought back" I said standing next to my father.

"Ryan my office I'll deal with you later, now you all" he said turning to face is as Ryan went up to my fathers office. "One more fight and I send your friends home Angel, I don't wanna hear it today is a very important day for our family Angel, which mean no funny business" he said in a firm voice.

"You can't send my friends away it's to dangerous now and if they leave imma leave with them and we know how to behave at this important fundraiser" I said crossing my arms.

        My father didn't say anything and just turned around and left us there. We all went to kitchen to get food but the maids had already made lunch. We all grabbed a plate and got served each of the foods. People kept coming in and out decorating the ball room that was in the house. We were all in our room and completely forgot about outfits to wear. I heard a knock at my door and I opened it without asking

"Umm what are you guys doing here?" I asked as people were standing in front of my room.

"Your father asked us to come and get you ready for the ball" a lady holding what I'm thinking a dress.

"Alright, we'll come in" I said opening the door wider.

        After three hours of hair, nails and makeup everyone was finally done. I looked at myself and I looked better than I ever had. Everyone smiled and two ladies help me put in my dress and heels. A royal blue gown was put over my shoulder and then the royal blue heels. Once everything was put together everyone smiled and shed a tear or two. I finally looked at myself and I stunned.

 I finally looked at myself and I stunned