Father

Today is the day where we have the mission and to be aware of Cortez. We were all getting ready and I was preparing my guns and everything else. I had everything I needed and I walked down stairs where everyone was. We left in two black suburban and arrived at the house. Before anything I did my prayer with guys and we all spoke in Spanish.

"Si ojos tienen que no me vean; si manos tienen que no me agarren; no permitas que me sorprendan por la espalda; no permitas que mi muerte sea violenta; no permitas que mi sangre se derrame; Tú que todo lo conoces, sabes de mis pecados, pero también sabes de mi fe, no me desampares, Amén" juliana, Mia, Jackson, Reed, Grayson and I said at the same time. (If you have eyes that they don't see me; if hands have to not grab me; do not let them surprise me from the back; do not let my death be violent; do not allow my blood to spill; you who know everything, you know about my sins, but you also know my faith, do not forsaken me, amen)

 (If you have eyes that they don't see me; if hands have to not grab me; do not let them surprise me from the back; do not let my death be violent; do not allow my blood to spill; you who know everything, you know about my sins, but you also know ...

        I tied my mask tight around my head

I tied my mask tight around my head. No one knows who I am they just know me by what everyone knows me as the Angel Of Death. Right away shots were fired and bodied fell to the ground. Luca and Spencer knocked the front door down and I was the first to step in and I shot anyone with guys. I walked upstairs while everyone was busy and looked for the bastard. Two men came running towards me and I started to fight. I knocked out one of them and snapped the others neck. I checked all the rooms but nothing.

       I stopped in front of double doors and I shot both the handles. I got my two guns ready and kicked the doors open. Five men were there aiming at me and the shots were fired. I shot two and I moved to the side. I went back and shot another one down. I hear someone yelling to kill me and I knew he was in there. I went back out but this time a bullet got me on my arm. Blood was coming out and I whined the pain soon turned to rage and I stepped back. Once I stepped back another shot gun was shot and the body dropped to the floor and I shot the last one. I turned around and it was Spencer.

       I nodded and he nodded back and we walked into the office. I walked behind the desk and saw the man sitting down. Once his eyes met mine fear was shown and he raised his hands. I grabbed him by his coat and he got up, I was still pointing the gun at him.