Chapter 7

Supper Short- filler chapter

It was Friday afternoon and I was relaxing in my backyard with Verity, Jacob, Asher, and Luka.

"So Symphony looking forward to being in a wedding this weekend?" Asher asks smirking. For some odd reason if Asher wasn't laughing or smiling he was smirking.

"Not really, I mean I don't mind going down to be there for the wedding I don't understand why I have to be in it." I complain sitting down on the swing making Luka push me.

"I didn't even know you had family that lives down south." Verity says stretching out in a lawn chair besides Jacob.

"She's my Dad's little sister. She used to live here but during a pack party she met a member of the Talon Stone pack. After the party they continued to talk and what not and then she moved down there with them and yeah." I explain shrugging.

"Most southern packs are more work based. Their rules are similar to ours but they tend to be stricter." Asher explains shrugging.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"People don't live in town, everyone lives on pack grounds. There are small huts for the families to live in and there's the pack house for everyone. You still go to school, get part time jobs, the roles are still established. But since most southern packs have more land they have a lot of agriculture based work on the pack grounds. Everyone is expected to help out, at a young age you're encourage to help out in the fields and what not." Asher explains.

"Hm, my grandparents live down south and when I was younger my Dad liked to take us down there to visit them. I actually found it fun helping the pack out." I explain shrugging.

"Well have fun. I'm sure you'll look absolutely adorable in a dress." Jacob says laughing.

I slip off my flip flop and throw it at him; he moves his head to the side dodging the shoe laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------

Who's your favorite character?

Picture of Jacob