Epilogue

6 months later

So many things have happened in the past 6 months. Delphine not only had her daughter Faith, but she and Tristan also married. Dante and Anastasia is now a newly wedded couple, and are on their honeymoon. Whizdom, who still lives in the pack, has more freedom and has found her mate. Things were kind of rocky for them, but they worked it out. With my family, I still have my special two men, and my gorgeous children. With twins on the way, but Adrian and Dalton don’t know that yet. Angela has started school, so during the day it's just Hunter and I. And that’s hard, since Hunter is so far developed he talks to me as if I'm a child and he's the adult. It's quite scary having my son talk to me as if he's a grown man. Just the other day he got on my case because I didn’t want to do the laundry;

Adrian and Dalton were at work and Angela is at school. So it's just Hunter and I. I planned to do the laundry but I just couldn’t bring myself to start doing them.

"Shouldn’t you be doing the laundry?" Hunter asks looking at me with a look of disappointment on his face.

"I'll do it later." I mumble rolling my eyes.

"This procrastination of yours really is a bad habit.  Does Dad or papa know that you put off on your chores?" he asks shaking his head.

"Last time I checked I was the parent; I really don’t know where you got this mature attitude from." I mumble shaking my head.

"If I didn’t act this way, this house would be a mess." he grumbles jumping off the couch and disappearing out the room. What am I going to do with that boy?

PRESENT

I have to deal with his attitude on a daily basis. But he still is a momma's boy, but he won’t admit it. Tonight was the night I was going to tell Adrian and Dalton I was pregnant. I have a feeling that Hunter knows I'm pregnant, he's just doing me a favor and keeping his mouth shut. Angela was the first to arrive home from school; she came in and ran straight to the kitchen.

"Mommy, I had fun at school today. We've been making a popsicle stick houses, Mrs.Airdale is helping me make my house look like my toy house that Papa bought me." she explains smiling widely.

"That's so cool; do you have any homework that you have to do?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, but you're making dinner and Papa should be home soon." she says shrugging jumping from her seat and walking out the room. Oh great, Hunter is rubbing off on her.

------

While I set the table, Dalton sat in the living room with Hunter playing chess. Yes, my son who yet to even turn one yet is playing chess. Angela was also in the living room but was watching TV.  Hearing soft footsteps I turn to see Hunter standing in the doorway of the living room,

"I can hear Dad coming up the driveway." he states shrugging. Hunter is so advanced for his age, his sense of hearing, smell, and sight are so extreme. A moment later Adrian walks in through the door.

"Hey little man." he says ruffling Hunter's hair upsetting him. He starts grumbling to himself as he walks into the dining room and takes his seat at the table.

"Dinner is ready." I yell, watching as everyone comes to the table.

------

Dinner was almost over, and hunter was just staring at me. It was kind of uncomfortable. Dalton, Angela, and Adrian were all talking when I blurted it out.

"I'm pregnant." I say causing the table to go silent.

"I knew it!" Dalton yells jumping up excitedly. Adrian lets out a groan and pulls out his wallet and hands Dalton a $20 bill.

"Dalton suspected that you were pregnant, I didn’t think you were though." Adrian mumbles shrugging.

"I’m not pregnant with one baby though, I'm having twins. I had Candace confirm it with an ultrasound." I say slowly watching as both Dalton's and Adrian's eyes widen.

"Yes! I'm going to be a daddy!" Dalton yells moving over to me lifting me into his arms spinning me around.

"Oh great, that means her pregnancy hormones are going to make her common sense fly out the window." Hunter groans.

"Seriously, where is this attitude coming from?" I ask letting out a frustrated groan. He stares at me innocently, and shrugs his shoulders.

"Someone has to keep an eye on you." he states shrugging. Looking over at Angela who seems to be deep in thought.

"Maybe I'll get two little sisters." she mumbles smiling.

"Oh no, I need little brothers." Hunter says shaking his head. The two of them continue to argue back and forth, and Dalton's grip around me tightens. A moment later I'm being smashed between two sets of chests.

"You really are a special woman Symphony Callermen." Dalton whispers kissing my cheek.

"That you are." Adrian says kissing my other cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW