Chapter 37

Dalton’s pov

After Symphony heads upstairs I let out a long sigh. There’s something I’ve been meaning to talk to Adrian about.

“Hey Adrian, I have a question I need to ask you.” I say slowly. He turns to me

 “Why aren’t you and Symphony married?” I ask hesitantly. Even though things between all three of us have progressed I just feel like things aren't complete.

"Well in my opinion Symphony knows I love her and Angela with all my being, but I just feel like I don’t need to marry her to express my lover for her. I have thought about getting something for her like a ring or something, but I just don’t think I need to have a wedding to let people know I love her. Why?" he says smiling confidently. Letting out a nervous sigh I run my fingers through my hair, before pulling out a small box from my pocket.

"I wanted to propose to her. All I've ever wanted was to marry the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love Symphony and there's no one else who I want to spend my life with. Being here in this family has made me feel loved and cared for, and I want Symphony to know that this is the start of our family growing." I state opening the box holding it out to Adrian who takes it from staring at the ring in shock.

"When I think of Symphony I think beauty, caring, nature, and love. It's unique and beautiful just like her. This ring is her wrapped into one." he states smiling examining it.

"What should I do?" I ask nervously.

"You love her and Angela as much as I do, if you want to marry her then I'll be there to support the two of you." he says smiling encouragingly.

"How do you think she'll react?" I question as he hands the ring back.

"Shocked of course, but I know she'll love it. You lover her and she loves you. In my opinion you two are the definition of opposites attract. You're so quiet and shy while Symphony is energetic, and hyper. Donte let anything hold you back Dalton, get married and know I'll be there if you need any more advice."" he states smiling widely. I was thankful I had this talk with Adrian, he gave me the confidence to do what I want, and marry the woman I want with all my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engagement ring on the side