Chapter 33

After I told Adrian about me being pregnant he immediately called his mother and I could hear her from upstairs while I was putting Angela to bed. While Adrian was downstairs talking to his mother Dalton called.

“I remembered!” he yells excitedly as soon as I pick up.

“Remembered what?” I ask curiously as I climb into bed.

“What I wanted to tell you earlier…well ask you. I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. I’m not doing anything and I’d really like to spend time with you.” He explains happiness evident in his tone.

“Sure, I’d love to. What do you have in mind?” I ask curiously, hearing the door open I look up as Adrian walks in.

“Treat you to lunch tomorrow, we can spend time getting to know each other.” He explains slowly.

“I would love to, where do you want to meet at?” I ask smiling. He tells me where he wants to meet then we say our good-byes and end the call.

“Was that Dalton?” Adrian ask as he climbs into bed

“Yeah, he invited me out to lunch tomorrow.” I explain smiling.

“That’s nice, that means Angela and I can spend the day together.” He says smiling while throwing his arm over me.

“I’m glad we’re finally making progress . Things are finally falling into place.” I say while turning to cuddle into his chest.

“There’s another little jelly bean inside of you. I’m going to have another cute little one around.” He says placing his hand on my stomach.

The next morning

I was extremely eager to have lunch with Dalton today. While I was getting ready for lunch, Adrian and Angela were getting ready for their day together. As I was finishing getting ready, Angela came running into the room hiding herself behind my legs.

“Munster gonna get me!” she squeals, a moment later Adrian comes into the room smiling.

“Try not to scare her too much.” I say leaning down lifting her into my arms.

“Don’t worry we’ll have a lot of fun together aren’t we princess.” He says smiling poking her in the side.

“Alrighty then, give mommy a kiss princess.” I say leaning over kissing her cheek. Adrian leans down pecking me on the lips,

 “Have fun.” He says smiling slipping Angela from my arms. Nodding my head I smile at him.

Entering the diner I smile when I notice Dalton sitting in a booth fidgeting. I could tell he was extremely nervous, walking towards him he looks up his face going somewhat pale before standing  with a nervous smile on his face. 

"Dalton," I say smiling widely I guess seeing  me smile made him less nervous and gave him confidence by pulling me into a hug.

"I wanted to do that when I first saw you.” He says softly as we pull away. Smiling we take our seats; I could tell Dalton was still nervous.

“I don’t even know why I’m still nervous; you already know I’m not good with people.” He explains smiling.

“I get It, you’re a shy guys. I don’t mind at all. If you’re a quite person, you’re a quite person. There’s nothing wrong with that.” I say smiling reassuringly.

“I have never felt so relaxed around anyone as relaxed as I am now, I like it.” He whispers smiling.

Lunch with Dalton was nice once he warmed up a little he became extremely talkative, what I liked was that every time he ended a sentence he’d end it with a nervous laugh. But his laugh was cute.