Chapter 8

The trip to Georgia was tiring, I didn’t enjoy being in the truck with Trevor and Liam bugging the crap out of me. When we finally arrived I jumped out of the van and ran to grandma who I called Nona.

“Good heaven Symphony! What have you done to your hair?” she ask shocked running her fingers through my hair.

“I needed a change Nona.” I say shrugging.

“No more hugging  I need her.” My aunt Shayla yells running over to me grabbing my arm and pulling me away. We arrive at her home and I let out a soft chuckle at how much stiff she had laid out.

“ I need you to try on your dress and shoes. The wedding is tomorrow night so I need to make sure you dress fits.” She rushes grabbing a pale pink strapless dress and handing it to me.

“What if it doesn’t fit?” I ask curiously.

“Lewis’s aunt will fix it.” She says pushing me into the bathroom. Slipping out of my clothes and into the dress I open the door and walk out so she can zip me up.

“Perfect! Its fits!” she says smiling.

“That’s good but I’m hungry and I want to go see Nona.” I say letting out  a sigh.

“Not before you tell me what’s this major change about.” She says putting her hands on her hip.

“I needed a change. I finally got over a childhood crush and I confronted certain people. I just want happiness, I just wish things would calm down.” I explain shrugging.

“Maybe  you’ll get lucky here. I mean I found the man of my dreams from this pack. There are plenty of single, good-looking males down here.” She explains smiling.

“Behave Shayla, you’re getting married tomorrow.” I say slipping out of the dress.

“ I know, I’m just saying. I’m the baby so I never got to know hat it’s like to have a little sister to consult.” She explains smiling.

“ Well with how complicated my life is, I’ll be needing you.” I explains laughing.

After talking with Shayla we headed to Nona, luckily dinner had just begun.

“ I still cant believe that little wretch came back.” Nona says shaking her head as we all take a seat at the table.

“Anya is being an idiot and actually believes her.” I say shaking my head.

“I always thought that Anya was a little…slow.” Pa says softly causing everyone to laugh.

“You haven’t told me who I’m walking down the aisle with.” I say glancing at Shayla.

“You’ll be walking down with Lewis’s cousin Blake. He’s the Alpha.” She says shrugging. Gasping at what she said I began choking on my food. Jameson begins patting my back roughly.

“What the hell were you thinking when you decided who I was walking down the aisle with! You’re putting me the most sarcastic, smart mouthed, disrespectful person in this entire family to walk down the aisle with a damn Alpha! The only reason I’m not screwed when my Alpha steps down is because I’m best friends with the future Alpha.” I yell staring at her like she’s nuts.

“He’s not the Alpha now, he’s future Alpha.” Nona explains shrugging.

“Does that really matter? He’s still considered Alpha.” I say crossing my arms.

“Calm down Symphony. He’s a really nice guy, I’m sure you two will get along.” She says shrugging.

“You have to say that about him because he’s related to your soon to be husband.” I say crossing my arms.