November 8, 2013

Nov. 8, 2013

Dear Diary,

Pens beat the Blue Jackets twice in a row!

(Which means Sid and I got to have sex, which is cool)

He and I have started watching Game of Thrones together. It’s kind of addictive.

-

On Friday’s game (the first one with Columbus) I talked Caeleigh into coming up to the box to see Marie. I figured Caels was better at this sort of thing and could maybe ask her about her open relationship without being obvious (like I would).

“Yeah, and I don’t really know Brandon that well, but he seems nice,” Caeleigh said after talking with Marie about clothes for a while. “How do you guys deal with being apart for so long? I get sad just thinking about Geno going back to Russia, even if it’s just for a few days.”

“Yeah, same here,” I said, trying to participate, “except about Sid, going to Canada.”

(not true at all, I actually never thought about that)

“It was hard at first, but we’ve been together long enough that we’ve gotten used to it,” She said, as Caeleigh and I waited anticipating her response.

I looked at Caels and she knew to try to dig a little further, “But like, you’re apart for so long,” Caeleigh paused, “That’s a long time to be without a guy, like, physically.”

Marie started laughing, “Brandon and I have never really been that physical anyway, I don’t know why, but we just connect on a different level than that.”

“My ex boyfriend and I were starting to be like that, that’s actually kind of why I broke up with him,” I replied, then realized my comment had not helped the conversation at all.

Caeleigh stared at me and then added, “that’s great Emme, actually we have to get going, I think the game is starting soon.”

“What the hell was that,” Caeleigh asked as we left. “Why’d you bring up your ex-boyfriend?”

“I’m sorry, I just panicked,” I replied, “Also, did you see her ring?”

“What? No!” She hit me.

“Ow, why’d you hit me?” I replied rubbing my arm.

“What finger was it on?” She asked, not carry that there were other people in the elevator.

“Left ring finger,” I replied, suddenly feeling very sad. I’m not sure why, but I couldn’t feel happy for him. “It definitely wasn’t there the last time I saw her.”

The elevator door opened and she pushed me out and pulled me toward the guy’s locker room.

“We have to find him,” She said pulling me.

“No, not right now, this isn’t a good idea,” I continued to protest as she dragged me along. She opened the door and pushed me in.

“Brandon,” she yelled before I could get my hand over her mouth. I continued to fight with her until we were both on the floor rolling around. Caeleigh continued to try to ask Brandon about Marie but she couldn’t get more than a few syllables out at a time.

“Girl fight,” Beau (I think) said.

“Girls break it up,” Coach Dan said walking over to us. Geno helped Caeleigh up and Sid helped me up, but I broke from his grasp and clasped my hand over Caeleigh’s mouth before she could say anything.

“No, bad Caeleigh,” I said and tried to drag her out of the room, but Geno held onto her.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.