December 27, 2013

December 23, 2013

Dear Diary,

The Pen's game against the Rangers last Wednesday was really great. Brandon scored a goal and the game winning shoot out goal. I had never been sexually turned on by hockey before, but something about that game was really....attractive? When Sid returned the next day I dragged him upstairs pushed him into bed. I think I might have been a bit rougher that time than I normally am with him. I'm not sure why, but it might have something to do with the fact that I kept thinking about Brandon's shoot out goal. It wasn't really the goal itself but rather the fact that he had scored it (after 5 Penguins, including Sid, didn't score in the shootout).

I have no idea why I felt that way, and I was a little upset that I couldn't stop thinking about it while I was with Sid. Sid has scored lots of goals since we started dating but I have never been turned on by any of them.

For some reason I thought that talking about this with Brandon would help, so I decided to visit him before their game against the Wild that evening. I promised myself that I would not try to have sex with him or anything else, and I was just going to talk to him.

"Hey Brandon," I said, not knowing how to bring the subject up. "That was some game last night."

"Yeah, it was pretty good," he replied.

"That goal you had was, um, really... awesome," I continued, still not knowing how to transition.

"Which one?" he asked.

"Both, both were great, and kind of, um," I swallowed and looked down and whispered, "kind of hot."

"Did you say it was hot?" He asked starting to smile. I nodded. "Why was it hot?"

"I don't know," I replied starting to get embarrassed, "I just couldn't stop thinking about it this morning when Sid and I were-" I stopped and looked down again.

"You were thinking about my goal while you were having sex with your boyfriend?" he asked starting to laugh. "I don't think anyone has ever said that to me before."

"What's wrong with me?" I said laughing, "Maybe I'm going through withdrawals."

"Withdrawals? From me?" He asked confused.

"From having sex with you, now that we're not sleeping together." I explained. "I'm trying really hard to be a better girlfriend to Sid, especially since the, you know, the thing."

"We're not sleeping together anymore?" He asked looking slightly disappointed. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"There are other girls," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but they aren't you," my heart fluttered when he said this, but he kept talking, "other girls are annoying, and I have to, like, flirt with them and stuff."

"Oh I see," I said with a smile, "and I'm just available whenever you want and all you have to do is score some sexy overtime shootout goal and I'll come running over here begging for sex."

"It's kind of true," he said laughing.

"Actually, I might have done that if Sid and I hadn't already had sex," I admitted, still laughing.

"Oh, so there's no chance of..." he asked looking hopeful.

I hit him, "No Brandon, what did I just say. Actually, I should probably leave soon. You have a game to play tonight, and you'd better win."

And they did, 2-5.

Kate decided we were going to skate to Christmas music for pretty much all of December and it's getting annoying. However, I got to pick the song for the next game, their last home game before Christmas, and I chose 'Linus and Lucy' from 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' (my favorite Christmas movie). We all dressed up as different character's and tried to dance like they did in the movie. I'm was Sally (Charlie Brown's sister) and Caeleigh was the girl with red hair (of course). It was very funny, all the guys liked it too.