Chapter one

"Well?." Asked the really fat guy, who was towering over two girls, both mixed colored hair of pink and black and looked about the age of 13.
"Are you gonna give us what we want?."

"Hell fucking no." The slightly taller of the two girls spat.
"Go find some one else who wants your disgusting dick in them."

Wow, talk about attitude, she definitely took after her mother in the feisty and dangerous category.

Her charcoal eyes glaring at them hatefully.  Almost daring them to take one step, one measly step and she would end him. She would do anything to protect her little sister, even it means taking a beating.

"Awe would you look at." Another one of the guys cooed, laughing at the tiny girl.
"She's trying to look tough in front of her sister."

"Don't make me mad." She hissed, clutching her sister behind her,
"You touch her and you won't have any fingers remaining when I'm Finished with you."

"Oh. You and what army little girl." The tall one mocked.

Her eyes brightened for a minute before they dulled again and she suddenly smirked.

"Oh, it won't just be me you're gonna have to deal with."

"Yea? Whose with you."

"That would be us." A new voice said and the tall bully turned quickly, only to receive a punch in the face, causing him to groan and fall backwards like a dead falling tree.

The others quickly scrambled back, looking up to see twin heads of pink hair and green eyes glaring at them dangerously, both looked 18 and extremely pissed off.

"Hey punk," one said, he stepped forward.
"Weren't you just talking big in front my little sisters, where's the macho man appearance gone?."

"I'll show you macho.." One yelled starting to charge forward but was stopped as the guy on the ground groaned for him to stop.

"Stop taka." He said sitting up.
"Do you know who you're up against?... Look at them."

Taka did and saw nothing different.
The guy on the ground groaned again.

"Their the Uchiha twins, you dumbass!."

Now that piece of information had them all tensing up.
The Uchiha twins were known for beating on guys who picked on their siblings or cousins, anyone in the Notorious Akatsuki family.

The Akatsuki may have already graduated, but they were still big in the business of being the best.  No one can out best them.

"Shit."  another one by the name of kira hissed, stumbling backwards.
We're screwed."

The twins, Alex and Kellin grins was sinister.

"Oh, you think?." Kellin said stepping forward
"Well, I guess today isn't your lucky day buddy."

"Wanna know why?." Alex asked casually.
" let me answer that, its because, when we're done with you set, you won't be giving anyone trouble ever again. "

And as if on cue, they both blinked, causing the pupils of their eyes to turn red, tomoes spinning wildly.

The set off bullies, all let out different sounding squeaks before sprinting away, yelling About being attacked and demon children.

Seira and Mila, both laughed as they watched, also squeaking as their brothers scooped them up, and kissing their foreheads.

"You're both alright?." Kellin asked pressing his head to the side of his little sister's neck, causing Mila to smile and pat his head soothingly.

"I'm fine Nii-chan, Seira was so brave, you should have seen her! She was going to kick their butts!." Mila grinned, proud of her sister.

Alex smirked, pressing a kiss to Seira's forehead.
"Awesome job, pumpkin. Mom's gonna be impressed."

"And so will dad." Kellin added.

At the mention of their parents name, the two girls perked up, excitement lighting up their pretty features.

Kellin and Alex both rolled their eyes at them as  Seira and Mila began to bicker, and hoisted them up, one with a girl on their backs, as they began the journey home.

"Got in trouble again?." Ryou Inuzuka Iwa, age 17 almost 18 smiled as he caught up to them.

"Not really, just some dumbasses who can't keep it in their pants." Alex muttered.

Ryou shook his head.
"If it was Yuko, I would have already ripped their bodies apart."

"Yes, I wished, but we can't just go killing them, Mom and Dad wouldn't like that." Kellin said with a sigh.

Mila giggled
"Aunty Hana said if a guy troubles you, always kick him hard as you can in the balls."

Ryou laughed out loud and the twins rolled their eyes, mumbling about talking to their mother's sister.

"You guys mind if we join up later, I gotta tell you guys something." Ryou sounded serious.

Alex and Kellin looked at him and shook their heads.
"Its find bro, you can come over whenever you want." Alex said.

"I guess I wanna ask something also, do it together later?." Kellin stated.
Ryou grinned, and nodded he fisted bumped them all before running off ahead.

"Mommy!." Mila squealed, jumping off her brother to tackle the beautiful, long haired woman standing at the kitchen counter.

Sakura Akasuna Uchiha, age 27 beautiful as ever smiled as she scooped her daughter up and spun her around, kissing her cheeks and setting her down before she attacked all her children with hugs and kisses.

"Welcome home my darlings, how was your day sweethearts?."

Kellin grinned.
"Great! We scared a couple of guys who were giving Seira and Mila trouble."

Sakura snickered fist bumping her son.
"Job well done I hope."

"Totally." They both answered, grins on their faces.

" you should have seen Seira mommy, she was so badass!."

Alex pulled Kellin one side as Seira occupied their beautiful mother.

"What were you talking about earlier?."
He questioned.

"Huh?."

"About what you wanted to ask, you dunce."

Kellin laughed.
" oh." He sighed and leaned closer until he dropped his forehead onto his brother's shoulder.
"Yesterday, I.... Was going to ask Mom to come help me with some homework, and she was in the gym so I went in there... And you know how she likes to train with only  sports bra shorts?... I guess I now noticed it really.".

" noticed what Kellin?."

Kellin snuggled his head on Alex's shoulder abit before he raised up and looked at his twin In the eyes.

Alex's eyes grew wide as the next set of words left his twins lips.

"There was this really big scar on mom's back, starting from her shoulder down to the middle of her spine, Alex. And it was huge."

So sorry for the long wait on this loves, I guess work was hectic as usually and I was being a bit lazy.

But here you go! First chapter of the mini sequel,

Tbh I'm very mighty proud of this chapter, so tell me how I did.

I hope u guys enjoyed this I much as I enjoyed writing it.