Author's Note: So...

Hello!💙

If you've ever spoken with me over private message, you would know how much I absolutely adore all of you and how I consider my beloved readers to be family😊 but if you haven't talked with me yet, then hello and welcome to the family!

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I absolutely love reading all of your comments and support, and I wanted to thank you all for so many reads. I really couldn't ask for better readers and followers, because you all are my favorite people and I wouldn't trade you for anyone else's readers. You all are special to me. And just know that if you ever want me to check out your book or to just talk to me, my private messages are always open and I don't bite at all (unless you bring malice toward me or a crude haughtiness into my life, and then I will go off faster than you can apology, but I shouldn't have to worry about that since you all are so kind to me).

That being said... I created a new book called Bodyguard, and it's really a book that I wanted my readers to have some control and domain over; therefore, it serves the purpose of being a compilation of short stories and scenarios that will undoubtedly be lengthy and flowery because I'm extra as hell. The main character is named Ivory Crynn, a lethal assassin who has been hired to serve as head of security for BTS, EXO, and Vixx. You all can request different scenarios for any of the three groups mentioned and you can be as specific as you like. There can be fluff, A L-I-T-T-L-E B-I-T of smut, or even some angst. I'll diligently attempt to fulfill your requests, but if the topic is too dark, then I will kindly explain so. Some requests may take some time, but I will eventually get around to them💙

Would you guys read something like that?

The concept does seem a bit boring and ridiculous, but I'll do it anyway because I would like to see the result.

Anyway, if you would be interested in actively participating or even staying as a silent reader throughout Bodyguard, then you can go ahead and request something. But please don't overload me lol. I need rest sometimes.

If this does not manage to pique your interest, then have a nice day and proceed with your life. It kind of seems like a silly idea anyway, but I'm going to keep it.

I love you!!